In the bag trophy

I used project's advice that is in the guide. I am barely getting any hard grounders. I guess I can't complain because I would actually prefer this over the ball coming inches away from the bag like a few others reported. Do you use those slider settings with your MAX team you adjusted OR just a non-edited team? I am not quite sure which trophy is getting more annoying...this or Winning lol

Honestly, I got it with the standard settings and it's just getting an awkward swing. It works if you hit 2nd base, which might be the easiest, because a single up the middle almost always hits 2nd base.

A good strategy is to use someone with a huge zone for hitting (Ichiro, Michael Young, any consistent hitter) and they'll usually pull one down the line easily. If you use Zone Plus, just stride late. Maybe time yourself with a bunt, then quickly swing, and after enough tries, it should work.

WOWOWOWOW!!!! I've been trying to get this trophy for like 5 or 6 hours straight. My mom take care of a kid, I let him play and 5 min later he calls me and say I GOT A TROPHY!!!! I went to go check and it was the IN THE BAG!!! I WAS SO FUCKING HAPPY. I still wanted to earn it, but still its out of my way. I love that kid. :applause::applause:. I saw the Replay and it was Brett Gardner ( not edited).

Edited by chubbylv1

WOWOWOWOW!!!! I've been trying to get this trophy for like 5 or 6 hours straight. My mom take care of a kid, I let him play and 5 min later he calls me and say I GOT A TROPHY!!!! I went to go check and it was the IN THE BAG!!! I WAS SO FUCKING HAPPY. I still wanted to earn it, but still its out of my way. I love that kid. :applause::applause:. I saw the Replay and it was Brett Gardner ( not edited).

get that kid over to my house and perhaps he can pop WINNING for me :dance:

YES! Finally got it after my 2nd game.....i used the astros (edited down to 0 everything) against the Rangers (unedited). I also used projects sliders to go with it and my 2nd game I nailed it! Now if I could just get winning over with.......

Nice! The first one was a while going, then about once a game I hit a base now, so it's not as annoying as some of the others in this game... Getting a lot of strikeouts is not the same... (still working for Sombrero, finally got Pulsating after several tries...)

• 4 weeks later...

Still cant get this. Trophies like this are why i usually avoid sports games in general

*edit* so i just got the trophy today. It was in the most hilarious way. I hit a hard grounder that took a bounce rite off the top of first and proceeded to hit the first baseman directly in tje back of the head. Lol i wish there was a way to save the re play.

Edited by Lord_Helmut_81
finally got the trophy....

• 5 months later...

I really really hate this trophy. It took me forever on the PS3 version and at least there you could play with two controllers and get some consistent pitches. 15 games now just trying for this trophy and I am really frustrated. It is the last one I need for the plat. Arghhhh.