Homerun Derby HELP

With all those trophies targeted towards hitting actual home runs in a row AND hitting the ball in specific areas of ball parks to hit certain things, I was wondering what you guys do to hit the ball to specific areas.

I have only played the Show 2011 for PSP. I am just curious if you guys hit (X) or (O) to hit the ball. Do you hold the analog stick to a specific area like all the way up or maybe all the way up and to the left or right. The closest I made it to the 10 in a row was 8 then I hit a foul ball which obviously pissed me off. I am currently working on the LA Dodgers speaker trophy and 10 in a row. I got all the other trophies just fine in reference to the specific ball park ones but I can't hit the speaker for the life of me. I have sampled around with different things and nothing seems consistent at all so I would like your feedback because perhaps I am doing something wrong.

Max out Batista power and hitting. Press circle and aim to deep middle. Best park is coors field, I actually got it trying to get the dodgers speaker trophy. Look for pitches high in the zone and lay off pitches low.

How do you aim deep middle? Do you mean pull the L thumbstick all the way up? Last thanks for the reply since the other 15 people who read this had no input

• 2 weeks later...

This might sound a little dumb, but be distracted when you're going for the 10 in a row. I found when I was focused and staring at the screen I would inadvertently swing just a little sooner with each pitch as I hit more in a row. When I got the trophy, I was at work doing paperwork and would look at the screen inbetween entries. This seemed to slow me down and I ended up with 16 in a row.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Ok guys im not sure if it will Work or i was Just lucky but this is how i did it. I know its frustrating believe me but i didnt give up. What i did was i played in YANKEE STADIUM with 2 players of course to switch it up because 1 of them aré bound to get it.

1. BAUTISTA

2. PUJOLS

3. BAUTISTA

4. PUJOLS

5. BAUTISTA

So that being said i maxed all powers every Little bit of each 1 & maxed out even the sliders but only for human contact itsept the WIND SLIDER. I left that on 0. When it Came to it i started out with X for My 1st HOMERUN than switched it to [] Square of course than Hit like 4 or 5 in a row. Im assuming which is dumb but they get tired to so i switched again to X & the rest [] square & Just b patient & swung when the ball Came to me. I dont Care about low balls or high balls or even away balls thats all a lié when they tell u in the guide dont aim for those cuz i was hitting homeruns with no problem. It didnt happen to me once i did it 3 times to really test it out & it did Work for me. I really hope it wasnt Just luck but im hoping it works for you guys too. Remember Just b patient & try not to swing when u get up to 7,8 or even 9 HOMERUNS in a row. GOOD LUCK I HOPE YOU GUYS GET IT :)