Trophy Boosting Thread (Read First Post!)

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/news/boosting1.png

Trophy Boosting Thread

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

To make everyone's life easier during boosting, please ensure you're familiar with the methods used to boost this game before you start.

If the boosting method requires a group to be organized and set up, please keep all discussions and planning in the boosting thread. Please do not create another thread.

Boosting Method:

If you feel that there's a much better and more preferred boosting method for certain online trophies not found in this thread or in the Trophy Guide, please post it in the

Feedback Forums. Please do not post here, as it will be missed.

2 online trophies:

Earn 300xp and earn 500xp. I will edit this when I know what is required. Currently accepting friends for this.

Edited by BreadSkin

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a terrible idea to boost. I, myself was banned for a day a couple years ago, and Russell from San Diego posted a thread about this just recently

Players that use exploits to gain free wins - MLB The Show Online Community

If you want to find other people to play with, that's fine, but avoid boosting.

• 2 weeks later...
So I am ready to just bang these 2 online trophies out in one sitting. I spent 45 mins yesterday trying to find a game and it didn't work. Add me if you want to try and get the 500 xp as fast as possible. Someone score a run then just bunt for outs to finish the games fast.

I have a newborn so it is easier for me to schedule a time to just get this done all at one time. Just send me a message and let me know a time that is good for you.

I live in Chicago so I am Central time zone.....Im available usually from 6AM-11AM and on my days off, I can play whenever...this week I can do

Monday-Friday 6AM-11AM and Sat-Monday (next monday obviously) whatever time you want

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know if the 'For the Greater Good' can be done on an online game?

If so does someone want to do this with me? I have a pretty good roster going to do this with and I can share it and we can take turns trying. With my roster, this morning I have already gotten 6 broken bats that went foul, one broken bat fair which I was thrown out easily and one broken bat fair that I ALMOST EFFING GOT TO 1ST with, but just out. This one is pissing me off.

If you want to try, send me a PM!

EDIT:

Oh HELL yes!!! I got it on my own!

Edited by Lok3sh

Trying to find a game online is like (insert analogy here)

Basically it's terrible. Anyone on here want to play a few games? PM me! Not really looking to boost, I want to play a few nice games. I am no hotshot at this game though, so if you are looking for a great challenge I might not be the one to play.