General Trophy Discussion

olsen77

Anyone know what the secret trophies are???

Looks like we'll have to figure them out. I'm trying to uncover them, but it's easier said than done. As for the trophies that are the same as the PS3 version, are the images identical?

*Edit*

The two trophy names are Sooo Close and Rally Killer

Still no description.

Edited by PS4Trophies Wozamil

Looks like we'll have to figure them out. I'm trying to uncover them, but it's easier said than done. As for the trophies that are the same as the PS3 version, are the images identical?

*Edit*

The two trophy names are Sooo Close and Rally Killer

Still no description.

Sooo close would probably be something along the lines of having the tying run on 3rd and losing the game or something along those lines. I'm going tO try it out.

Sooo close would probably be something along the lines of having the tying run on 3rd and losing the game or something along those lines. I'm going tO try it out.

Or having the opponent rob you of a home run, which I'm hoping it's not. I do think your guess is more probable.

Just got Sooo Close. It's lose your shot at a perfect game or no hitter in the 9th inning. Must be done against a CPU controlled team and it's a gold.

I was so pissed when I had two outs in the 9th and my pitcher overthrew first base. Slightly less pissed when the trophy dinged

Just got Sooo Close. It's lose your shot at a perfect game or no hitter in the 9th inning. Must be done against a CPU controlled team and it's a gold.

I was so pissed when I had two outs in the 9th and my pitcher overthrew first base. Slightly less pissed when the trophy dinged

Haha. Great news. 1 more secret then

According to MLB12 The Show Trophies and Achievements - eXophase.com "Rally Killer" is a silver trophy. The description is "In any game mode, hit into 2 double plays in a game with the same player. Must be done against a CPU controlled team."

Neither of these secret trophies look to difficult. For Rally Killer, You could just just edit your lineups speed and reduce the global base runners speed slider. Just hit for contact with a runner at first, preferably at a pitch lower in the zone.

An easy way to get this trophy if you have a perfect game in the 9th inning would be to inentionally walk a batter. If you only have a no-hitter going, it will be tougher because the opponent would have to get a hit and not just a baserunner.

The only trophies that haven't been earned according to psnprofiles are the online xp ones. How much xp do you get for winning/losing online games?

Assuming it's similar to last years The Show 11, it varies. I remember if I beat an all-star player, I'd get 45ish points for winning and 15 points for losing. Playing a player the same rank or below would net me 30 points for a win and 10 for a loss.

The only trophies that haven't been earned according to psnprofiles are the online xp ones. How much xp do you get for winning/losing online games?

Rookie 10

Veteran 20

All star 30

Hall of fame 40

Legend 50.

Each user brings his ranking xp value to the game and winner gets 75%. So if your a rookie and you beat a rookie you get 75% of 20 so 15. If your a rookie and you lose to a legend you get 25% of 60 which is also 15. I wonder if you can just quit to a legend after 1 inning and still earn 15 quickly.