Sell Your Body Trophy

j4stringthang

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a follow up to his question...it will never let me dive when i want to and its making me mad because i know if i'd dive and catch it i'd get the trophy. and i have the one button dive on

You sure you're hitting the correct button? What are you using? It also won't let you do it if you're in the black circle already. You have to dive from outside it.

I finally got it. Funny part is it was a pop up at first. I ran out of the way to try and time my dive. BUT the CPU controller second baseman came over and caught it as I was diving. He caught it but the trophy popped anyways. I'll take it. LOL

I've noticed you don't get sucked into the black hole if your not the primary fielder attempting to make the catch. Do you feel like you would made the catch if your fielder didn't catch the ball?

I'm going to try testing this by navigating away from the ball on a popup or switching to another fielder later this evening.

I've noticed you don't get sucked into the black hole if your not the primary fielder attempting to make the catch. Do you feel like you would made the catch if your fielder didn't catch the ball?

I'm going to try testing this by navigating away from the ball on a popup or switching to another fielder later this evening.

On a popfly, have a fielder go to it, right under the circle, and hit :l2: to switch to a different fielder and dive with him. I'm going to try that and let you know how it works right now.

Maybe would have caught it if 2b didnt.

I just got it today when I was going for the Yankee trophy. I had the roster for the Yankees at zero for everything. I kept pitching the high fastball and eventually they fouled it off and I dove and caught it.

Thats the same strategy I'm using except I'm not making the catch. I can get about 6-8 chances a game but I can't close the sale.

Edited by PS4Trophies Wozamil

Thats the same strategy I'm using except I'm not making the catch. I can get about 6-8 chances a game but I can't close the sale.

Yea me too. This trophy is turning into a PITA. I've learned how to pitch up and in with certain types of pitches to increase the odds of a foul pop up. I've dove so many times with the catcher only to be slightly off.

I just got the trophy when my third basemen got sucked into the black hole then switched players and just dove and I wouldn't have caught it with that player but it gave me the trophy

That does work as well. You have to get the pop up close to the bag because in my experience it doesn't switch fielders if it's not close.

How close to the base was it?

Edited by PS4Trophies Wozamil

I managed to get the trophy as well. Pop fly down the left field line near the bullpen in Oakland. I had my speedy left fielder from my edited Cubs team head towards the play and slow down just barely before the ball came down and used a last second speed boost and dive to make the catch.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wzh97Tg8yBI]YouTube - MLB 11 The Show Trophy ~ Sell Your Body ~[/ame]

Didn't realize recording the video with the in game movie maker also records the music I play in game. So bonus points to anyone who identifies the music I jam to when playing.

I managed to get the trophy as well. Pop fly down the left field line near the bullpen in Oakland. I had my speedy left fielder from my edited Cubs team head towards the play and slow down just barely before the ball came down and used a last second speed boost and dive to make the catch.

Didn't realize recording the video with the in game movie maker also records the music I play in game. So bonus points to anyone who identifies the music I jam to when playing.

Speed boost hax0r! Lol how did you do that though? Or was it just the game, giving in a little?