Daddy Long Legs trophy help

markmarkmark

For the people who got it, did it pop up automatically or after the game? And it is Sunday June 19th, right? Was allstar level on or can you do it on any level?

Yes, 06/19 is correct as long as you haven't advanced past 2011. It should pop at the conclusion of the play, maybe early in the next at-bat at the latest. Difficulty isn't specified for this, but doing it on All-Star is a safe way to go just in case.

Start you a new season and sim to 06/19/11. The first good hit that you rip towards the outfield just pause the game and switch over to the other team. Take control of the closest outfielder and then hit :r2: to make dude dive out of the way. Then just pause the game again and switch back to your team. Make sure you stop running at 3rd base obviously. There's always a chance that an error will be awarded on the play, so sometimes you have to try it more than once. But basically this is quite stress-free compared to doing it legit, and you can easily try this 10 times if need be in the same game. Good luck!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
For the people who got it, did it pop up automatically or after the game? And it is Sunday June 19th, right? Was allstar level on or can you do it on any level?

i did it at the first ab and it popped up after i got the triple. when i had hit the ball in center field and quickly switched teams and made the guy dive and then switched back to my team to make the guy run the bases and it worked perfectly.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...