Apparently some trophies are glitched in a good way

Solid_Fantasy

Psychic you can't sim as I did 15 straight guesses on RTTS and it didn't count since it was over 3 different AB so I'm guessing simming kills it.

It has to be done in the same inning I believe. You can probably have a ten pitch at bat in RttS and guess correctly on all ten and it may pop. We don't know for sure

Ive guess 10, 11 and 12 pitches in a row in the 1st inning and no trophy. The guess pitch is set to All-star and im playing against the Yankees. Could it be because I edited CC to have a plus fastball and two curve balls?

OK just unlocked it. It has to be in season, cant be in exhibition. So, everything I did above was OK it just has to be in 1 inning and during the season. I started a season as Detroit and played the Yanks in the opener w/ an edited CC as the started. Kept fast forwarding inning when it wasn't going well and in the 8th I guess 10 pitches correctly (Bottom Left Corner + 4FSB) every time.

Edited by Raysdaone

I got psychic last night while playing my edited down Yankees with my beefed up Cubs on legend difficulty. I changed all the Yankee pitchers to only having a 4 seam fastball (0 speed & break, 99 control), Rising fastball (0 everything) and 2 seam fastball (0 everything). And the rest of their pitching stats were at or near 0.

I got in in around the 4th or 5th inning. I kept stealing bases so the 1st pitch or 2 to all of my batters with a runner on 1st base was a pitch out (4 seam) and since the 4 seam was the only pitch they could control they it a lot. When I got it the only thing I guessed was 4 seam, they threw it like 12 times in a row :applause:

How many errors did it ultimately take you?

Wozamil any more tips for Pesky and Patience. Edited Wakefield seems like he is not throwing enough knuckle balls. I was hoping I could get by guessing Knuckleball or top of strike zone and get my 10 in a row but 7 is my best so far. And for Patience what did you edit. Did it come later in the game? thanks

When does "Stone Hands" pop? I got 7 errors in a game and it didnt go. Is it cause I fast-forwarded?

Probably. Just try it again without fast forwarding. You can get this trophy in the first couple innings. Half my ground balls resulted in an error. I got multiple errors on the same play a couple times.

A few notes:

Psychic - It's actually a lot easier than I thought. Very easy actually. I just followed the advice of another user on here, and the first 10 pitches of the game, I received the trophy. Simply play against the Red Sox with Tim Wakefield as their starting pitcher. I took every pitch until I needed to actually swing when I had two strikes. I saw about 15 pitches that inning, and every single pitch was a knuckleball. I got after the 10th pitch, but it's very easy. You should eventually get this throughout the course of one game, if not the first inning.

Lean On Me - I know most won't have trouble with this one, but I found that picking off the runner with a deceptive pick-off won't unlock the trophy. I had a runner on first and third, and I did the deceptive pick-off option where I did the fake throw to third and then threw to first and got the runner out, but the trophy didn't unlock. A little later, I just did the straight pick-off to first and unlocked the trophy. So not entirely sure what was the problem.

Patience - I had trouble with this one. I edited Jered Weaver to have HORRIBLE control and also edited the sliders. I tried for about two games, and in the 9th inning of the second game, for the first time, the CPU took out Jered Weaver and inserted Scott Downs (who I didn't edit), and on the third batter he pitched to, he walked him on four straight pitches. So, not sure if I was just having horrible luck, but it seems that somehow, a non-edited pitcher with Sliders turns altered is more effective somehow on disrupting their control than a pitcher whose individuals stats have been shot. As Jered Weaver still had a very good strike to ball ratio. He had about 80 strikes and only 35 balls thrown when he was taken out of the game.

Edited by SamSanchez

I thought I got the "Strong Arm" trophy last night. I threw the ball to my 1st baseman, it flew over his head into the stands and the trophy didnt pop. Dang! Back to the drawing board! :D

If the ball went into the dugout, it will not count. I had three go in the dugout at Wrigly field and the trophy didnt pop for any of them.

If the ball went into the dugout, it will not count. I had three go in the dugout at Wrigly field and the trophy didnt pop for any of them.

It popped for me when it clearly went into the dugout. I played at the minor league park Oak Park, or Oak something. The stands and dugout are really close. I threw about four or five into the seats in that game