Trophy Boosting Thread (Read First Post!)

Dangles

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/news/boosting1.png

Trophy Boosting Thread

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

To make everyone's life easier during boosting, please ensure you're familiar with the methods used to boost this game before you start.

If the boosting method requires a group to be organized and set up, please keep all discussions and planning in the boosting thread. Please do not create another thread.

Boosting Method:

If you feel that there's a much better and more preferred boosting method for certain online trophies not found in this thread or in the Trophy Guide, please post it in the

Feedback Forums. Please do not post here, as it will be missed.

Experiencedhttp://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/images/site/icons/trophy_bronze.pngAccumulate 100 XP across any online game modes.

Seasonedhttp://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/images/site/icons/trophy_silver.pngAchieve an All-Star rank across all online game modes.

Edited by BreadSkin

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before anyone posts. Boost at your own risk, if you are caught boosting you might get a perm ban from your psn account.

That's what I'm thinking. I've been banned three times already. First time was 24 hours, second was 5 days, and then a full week. Twice were due to boosting MLB trophies and another for some lame violation.

My point is, if you've been banned more than twice, either from boosting or some other reason, be wary. Chances are you'll face either a month long ban or perma ban. If you've been banned less than twice, you should be okay but still expect to be banned up to a week.

I will not be boosting MLB trophies anymore so please don't add me anyone. Just giving a heads up.

They have a zero tolerance policy with stat boosting. They track it vigorously. Expect to get possibly a permanent ban from Sportsconnect and a temporary PSN ban for up to a week for a single offense. I take full responsibility and still feel bad for coming up with a boosting method last year.

Just try to do it legitably this year, please

They have a zero tolerance policy with stat boosting. They track it vigorously. Expect to get possibly a permanent ban from Sportsconnect and a temporary PSN ban for up to a week for a single offense. I take full responsibility and still feel bad for coming up with a boosting method last year.

Just try to do it legitably this year, please

i'll do a few game a week...for all they know u could play with ur m8 and just kick his ass each game

Before anyone posts. Boost at your own risk, if you are caught boosting you might get a perm ban from your psn account.

This is what I'm afraid of right here. You could be playing the game legit & win all the time & SONY or someone else would think your "Boosting/Cheating".

Next thing you know, you could be out on your ass with a ban.

Its really a grey area. I wouldnt want to call SONY and blast them a new one if they

banned me for playing the game legit. EVEN if they think I was cheating/boosting.

Edited by Bud20078

How would you even boost this? It's not like boosting to win a league or something...

The only benefit I'd see is two players both agree to throw down the middle and bunt every time to end the game ASAP.

I wouldn't boost at the risk of being banned, and I never even touched online with MLB 10, but the way I would think is have two players play against each other. One use their normal account, and the other one use a dummy account and let the other win several times, and then just switch places.

This is what I'm afraid of right here. You could be playing the game legit & win all the time & SONY or someone else would think your "Boosting/Cheating".

Next thing you know, you could be out on your ass with a ban.

Its really a grey area. I wouldnt want to call SONY and blast them a new one if they

banned me for playing the game legit. EVEN if they think I was cheating/boosting.

This is not a likely scenario. They have a lot of access to your games, the data, the replays.... pretty much everything. From reading on here and other places (I didn't boost), the amount of evidence they have when suspending your account seems hysterically detailed. One guy winning a ton of hard fought battles and occasionally stomping another guy who swings at every pitch even if it is a pitch out is probably not going to face any repercussions, since I'm sure the devs expect as much variable talent.

Well, after my first online game I don't think there's really any need to boost. They seem pretty generous with the XP; for winning I got 23 points.

The distribution for winning/losing is 75%/25%, so even if I lost I would've got 8 points.

So assume you play .500 ball, every two games you get 30 points. That's less than 35 games to 500 XP, while ignoring the fact that as you and your opponent get to the veteran level both parties get more points per game.

You reach veteran at 50 XP, so 90% of the way you'll be getting more than base XP for winning. Shouldn't be too bad.

It appears the win I had yesterday was against a veteran. I won my 2nd game just now (walk off HR in the 11th... freaking low scoring games) and only got 15 points for it.

So I guess now we know, rookies bring in 10 pts and veterans bring in 20 pts. That's less than I'd hoped, hopefully all-stars bring in more than 30.

Your right. I played 2 games online this afternoon.You can get 100XP in no time. Win Or Lose.

i played with him, it was fun, but would have been really fun if he could have heard my mic and it didn't have lag..but yes, u get good points so just focus on having as much fun as possible playing, that way it doesn't drag as much

alright I'm at 88% of trophies and am basically missing only the online ones. If anyone wants to play just for fun, you can add me since you get points either way(win or lose) I just want to play w/ people that dont lag.

PSN ID: Raysdaone86

Edited by Raysdaone

they cant ban you for playing someone on your friend list over and over again.

all you have to do is play the full 9 inning game.

itll be like last year..use 1 account to lose and win with your main.

just take turns every so often winning.

You don't want to use a second account to lose. You still gain xp for losing. This year, thankfully, you can't lose points. This thread should be to find others looking to play instead of boosting.

You don't want to use a second account to lose. You still gain xp for losing. This year, thankfully, you can't lose points. This thread should be to find others looking to play instead of boosting.

I completely agree with what you said I have in bold. We shouldnt focus on boosting this game. Just get people to add you or their names, hook up online and play your asses off. Win or Lose, we're all on there to have fun.