Peak Training Problem

chewbacon

I can't stand when people post saying this trophy is "glitched" when 95% of the time they aren't doing something right or there is some catch that they missed. However, I have done all the training for this trophy & gotten nothing! I took my time & am at the start of my 3rd season. After I got the last training done I waited & nothing happened. Thats another question, when does this trophy pop?

I even simmed an entire season (without saving:D) just to see if I missed a training session. I never got a training session that had a level less than already at 5 . All I got was feilding & baserunning along with 2 level 5 sessions. I truely hope that my trophy isn't "glitched"... I RARELY use this term but I believe this situation warrants one....:(

*EDIT*: I apparently am one of the people I hate:D I need the batting contact level 5. TO MY DEFENSE.... I simmed through nearly 2 seasons before I found the training I needed. So, for anybody wondering why they havn't gotten the trophy. Just MAKE SURE your auto save is off & just sim to the training date & make sure it's at level 5.

Edited by chewbacon

• 1 month later...

You can also go to the locker room, scroll I think 2-3 screens to the right, and it tells you what level you are at for each training. And if you reload your save, most of the time the training is a different one. I believe it's pretty random, despite what they say about it being based on how you have been hitting/pitching. I've been able to get each training to appear on the same day before, until I got the one I wanted.

Edited by joshwith