Servers close on the 21st

Reys

Just get a partner and boost them all. Takes about 2-3 hours per a person. trade off and do 10 and 10. Don't give up! :)

There is no way 50 wins takes only 2 hours. We just did 40 a day ago and trust me you could not have done it any faster then we did. We were all business and did all 40 I need without switching names. It took 3 1/2 hours. The next day I helped the other guy get his and it took just under 4 hours. He was at -20 points to start but got 20 points per win for 10 games because I was a veteran by letting him beat my name I just boosted to 500. It only ended up taking 42 games for him. So if you have to boost all 50 its going to take 4-5 hours not 2-3.

There is no way 50 wins takes only 2 hours. We just did 40 a day ago and trust me you could not have done it any faster then we did. We were all business and did all 40 I need without switching names. It took 3 1/2 hours. The next day I helped the other guy get his and it took just under 4 hours. He was at -20 points to start but got 20 points per win for 10 games because I was a veteran by letting him beat my name I just boosted to 500. It only ended up taking 42 games for him. So if you have to boost all 50 its going to take 4-5 hours not 2-3.

I'll agree with you there, 2 hours is a very liberal estimate. If nothing else, getting the server to cooperate with you can eat away a lot of time.

I got the 500 point trophy today along with a friend of mine. I needed 310 points, he needed 400. For my run, everything went smooth, game after game after game, just racked up the points and it took around 2 hours.

For my friend, things didn't go quite as well. Because of my points, we were able to get his requirement to 30 games, one less than me. But his boost took us nearly 4 hours because the server fell apart. It'd take 2, 3 requests to get into a game. I had to change profiles several times just to get games to connect. Eventually we got it done, but you're only as fast as the server will allow you to be.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This is so damn lame I always forget at least one online trophy in sports games. I know they come out every year so the value goes down for the old ones & they tend to close servers earlier than shooter games but I mean come onnnnn, all I needed was the League one I had the points trophies. I tried like 7 different times to get a league on here & each time it fell through so I gave up for a while, well looks like I can finally get rid of this game & not waste my time with RTTS...I know it's my own fault but it still SUCKS.

• 2 months later...

I am so tired of forced upgrades on these sports titles to basically gain new rosters. I didn't even pay attention that the servers shut down so quickly. I still have friends who pull this game out and play, but I guess not online.