Easier Hamilwho?

filthyrich86

Got It!! Finally i used ryan howard in new yankee stadium had 20hrs with 6 outs and 23 hrs with 8 outs so i relaxed and made sure the next pitches were good ones i ended up hitting 9 straight then i got two more outs, you have to get lucky on some as i hit one or two that were kinda high or low and just got it out of the park and you have to be patient, i took about 4-5 pitches and i got 8+homerun streak twice

[ATTACH]1711[/ATTACH]

Got It!! Finally i used ryan howard in new yankee stadium had 20hrs with 6 outs and 23 hrs with 8 outs so i relaxed and made sure the next pitches were good ones i ended up hitting 9 straight then i got two more outs, you have to get lucky on some as i hit one or two that were kinda high or low and just got it out of the park and you have to be patient, i took about 4-5 pitches and i got 8+homerun streak twice

[ATTACH]1711[/ATTACH]

You mentioned the entire key to this. It's less about who you pick and what stadium you select and more about staying relaxed. I've done it in four different stadiums and feel as if the stadium doesn't matter to much. Most importantly is having a decent batters drop behind the pitcher so you can see the ball easier.

Having said that, I've heard a few people say that Dan Uggla worked for them.

Ugh This trophy is getting insane. I'm not sure I'll ever get this. 6 months of trying, I thought I would've just gotten lucky by now.

What they should've done for HR Derby was add 'momentum.' Hit consecutive hrs and you get a little extra power. The more hrs in a row, the more power you get. You miss, your power returns to normal.

Ugh This trophy is getting insane. I'm not sure I'll ever get this. 6 months of trying, I thought I would've just gotten lucky by now.

What they should've done for HR Derby was add 'momentum.' Hit consecutive hrs and you get a little extra power. The more hrs in a row, the more power you get. You miss, your power returns to normal.

sound like an interesting idea but maybe they should have an energy bar if u swing at everything ur energy should go down but if u take a few pitches u get your energy back because im pretty sure it would be tiring to swing at 30 straight pitches trying to take it yard, but to get this trophy you will need some patience,some luck and most importantly you need to be relaxed

Just got it a few minutes ago. I started out 10-0 then I was 25-4 and I was like "Oh S*** I GOT THIS"....The adrenaline kicked in and I was 28-6. My heart was thumpin, I fell to 28-9 and hit my 29th with one out left. If I choked I guarantee you I would've snapped this game in half lol.

Congrats. The whole key is how you handle the pressure when you start getting close. Sounds like you didn't handle it perfectly, but it was just enough. I bet your heart rate was higher than it ever had been while sitting down.

Congrats. The whole key is how you handle the pressure when you start getting close. Sounds like you didn't handle it perfectly, but it was just enough. I bet your heart rate was higher than it ever had been while sitting down.

Yeah I was calm until I saw I was 25-4 then when I was 28-6 my hands started shaking and it was messing up my timing. But control the excitement is really the key, I was calm and I hit 25 almost immediately.

I got with Howard at JM field, 320 to the corners and 365 to center, although I am starting to believe that the field doesn't matter. I played at Citi field at my friends and got 21.

If i edit Uggla to max stats how do i change them back to normal?

I think if you go to Rosters there's a restore to default option. Honestly, I think Howard is the best for HR Derby. I spend 6 months on this trophy and tried just about everyone there is, I always had the best success with Howard and eventually got it with him. That might just be me tho since I prefer lefties.

I can't get this trophy after like 4-5 months of trying i still have not got it the closest I have got is 26 but I just can't believe it I only need this and unassisted for Platinum. I thought this trophy would be quite easy when compaired to some of the other trophies, I think I might just give up I have tried everthing I have used loads of different players, different stadiums, messed with the sliders and edited the players but still can't get this trophy.

http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/dt1717.png

I can't get this trophy after like 4-5 months of trying i still have not got it the closest I have got is 26 but I just can't believe it I only need this and unassisted for Platinum. I thought this trophy would be quite easy when compaired to some of the other trophies, I think I might just give up I have tried everthing I have used loads of different players, different stadiums, messed with the sliders and edited the players but still can't get this trophy.

http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/dt1717.png

Yup, just give up. You care too much about the throphy and that's why you will never get it. Once you get to 20 you'll probably bust a nut and mess yourself up.

I wouldn't give up. I just got this trophy 2 weeks ago after trying since the game's release. I think the most I had hit up to that point was about 26. The main thing is to try and stay calm, I starting off 25-4 or something. I was calm the entire time until I saw the score and got really anxious because I thought this was it. Well I ended up falling to 28-9 pretty much because I got so anxious but I ended up hitting the 29th with my last out remaining.

Also if you haven't tried it, someone on this site made a nice guide for the Unassisted. With that method I got it after a few tries, took about 20 minutes. I think it might be trophy guide now.

• 2 months later...