500 Point Trophy Boosting Thread

Getting the online point trophies is easy. You and a boosting partner can get these trophies done in 5 hours. Thanks to KileyJ for working on this with me as we figured it out

You'll need a second account. This will be your account you lose with. Invite your buddy to a game. It must be a 9 inning ranked game otherwise it won't count. Have the loser account invite the person being boosted. Once your in a game, have the lead off man score if possible. If not, as long as they score a run during the top of the first. Once the run has scored, bunt the ball for quick and easy outs. Have the loser team also bunt for 3 quick outs. At the top of the second inning, have the home team go to pause menu and quit

done

you've got the victory and the points and invested less than 5 minutes. Just remember to lose the games with a secondary account because you will lose ten points each game

Use this thread to find boosting partners

Important notes

1. It can take several hours, even a full day for the wins to be posted on their servers

2. It appears they have taken a stand against cheaters and unfortunately that also includes our trophy boosting. Their actions go from a short banning to stat wiping. Either rack up 50 wins as quickly as you can or throw in a couple losses along the way. There's no knowing if or when the next cleanup round will come.

Edited by PS4Trophies Wozamil

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We can try 1 inning. I don't know what happens either. It would be great if that works.

EDIT- it has to be a 9 inning game, although kiley and I got disconnected in 5th inning I still got the points for a win. Just need to determine if you can have the other play quit out and if it would only count after a certain inning

Edited by PS4Trophies Wozamil

Wozamil did you do anything special to get the 1 inning method you talked about in post one to work? Afracious and I are trying to boost but we're getting no points using your method.

Just as I described. With my secondary, I clicked on buddy list, didn't change any settings and sent invite. Let him score on the first play, proceeded to bunt for quick outs and at the top of the second, pause and hit quit.

It does take several minutes for stats to update. Let me know if you get it to work and what you may have done wrong. I'll be online in a bit as I still have more points to get to make sure it still works

I haven't tried online yet so one quick question....if you lose 10 points for a loss. How many points do you get for a win? And is it rated? What I mean is if you get a shutout, or no hitter or etc. does it give you extra points? I would be willing to boost, but don't wanna have to make a seond account, so if the wins outwiegh the losses i would just use my original.....

I haven't tried online yet so one quick question....if you lose 10 points for a loss. How many points do you get for a win? And is it rated? What I mean is if you get a shutout, or no hitter or etc. does it give you extra points? I would be willing to boost, but don't wanna have to make a seond account, so if the wins outwiegh the losses i would just use my original.....

You get 10 points for a win and -10 points for a loss so it's better to use another account to boost. You don't get any extra points for other stuff.

You get 10 points for a win and -10 points for a loss so it's better to use another account to boost. You don't get any extra points for other stuff.

thanks. With that info I guess I will HAVE to make a new account...

Let me know if anyone wants to do this and I will set up a second account later on tomorrow night. (heads up, I am on the East Coast and work second shift so any boosters would have to be up LATE at night till EARLY morning)