Platinum Difficulty Rating

funkyweed

Rate the trophy difficulty...  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

NOTE: Due to the server closure, the platinum for this game is no longer attainable

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_85.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 8.56

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by PainOfDemise

I take it nobody has played MLB 09 with the ratings this one is getting. This is a cake walk compared to last years.

I haven't platted this yet (58%) but 09 was pretty damn easy. It was a little time consuming but nowhere near as much of a pain as this one. Too many of these trophies rely on luck (Rob a HR, Crazy Eights, Bobbing for Apples) getting 500 points online is a massive pain if you aren't boosting and even if you are it takes many hours more than getting 09's online trophies took. Last year's trophies all came relatively easily if you just played the game. Yea, it took a while but you weren't encumbered by luck, just time. This game isn't hard to platinum, but definitely harder than 09

• 2 weeks later...

I think it's worth nothing that Hamilwho? is making quite a few of you look silly for purporting to know the difficulty of a plat just by looking at the list. This is why you shouldn't be voting unless you've actually done so. Given that nobody to my knowledge has cracked the aforementioned trophy, it'd be great if a mod could wipe the count.

I think it's worth nothing that Hamilwho? is making quite a few of you look silly for purporting to know the difficulty of a plat just by looking at the list. This is why you shouldn't be voting unless you've actually done so. Given that nobody to my knowledge has cracked the aforementioned trophy, it'd be great if a mod could wipe the count.

This should be the law of the land. People just guessing are only hurting the poll that could be accurate and useful instead of just being a bunch of random numbers that helps not a single person. Please avoid spamming your ignorance!

I just got (P). As far as I know I am the second confirmed person in the world to do this behind Afracious who got it this morning. I rated it a 10. This was the most frustrating (P) I have encountered yet. So many of the trophies are entirely based on luck. A number of them are glitched. The online games suck. If you are after easy platinums STAY AWAY!

I just got (P). As far as I know I am the second confirmed person in the world to do this behind Afracious who got it this morning. I rated it a 10. This was the most frustrating (P) I have encountered yet. So many of the trophies are entirely based on luck. A number of them are glitched. The online games suck. If you are after easy platinums STAY AWAY!

Congrats man. So deleting and starting again worked?

I ended up giving the game a 9. I'm still one trophy away from plat (Unassisted) but this is the hardest plat I will have got. The only reason I didn't give it a 10 was because I never give out that rating.

Anyone who looked at the list and voted based on how it looked on paper are in for a rude awakening.

I ended up giving the game a 9. I'm still one trophy away from plat (Unassisted) but this is the hardest plat I will have got. The only reason I didn't give it a 10 was because I never give out that rating.

Anyone who looked at the list and voted based on how it looked on paper are in for a rude awakening.

You got Hamilwho? Congrats! Take a look at my tips on Unassited. There isn't much there, but after getting my pitcher to the majors I got it in my first game up, so maybe there's something to it.

this game is good but not hard, just requires luck and time lol i didnt get called up before my second season but i got signed to the majors the next lol back to the drawing board at least the game is fun

How many trophies do you have in the game? There are like 8 posts in this thread warning against prejudging this game. But yea, feel free to join the ranks of the uninformed and claim its so easy. The game has been out for a month and only two people have confirmed platinums. :wall:

How many trophies do you have in the game? There are like 8 posts in this thread warning against prejudging this game. But yea, feel free to join the ranks of the uninformed and claim its so easy. The game has been out for a month and only two people have confirmed platinums. :wall:

Well djhoch, as you and I have been all over these forums for a while now maybe it will gain me credit. I have not platted yet, but will say that IMO, it is not too terribly out there. I would say that there are 4 major trophies that hold people up

1.) Hamilwho

2.) Crazy Eights

3.) Rob a Homerun

4.) Unnassited DP.

Am I close to what you would say? The rest is very obtainable.

Currently I have 34 of 44 trophies on it.