hamilwho? tips

Feartheboot

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well whenever i go for this i never seem to get past 20, so i was wondering if anyone could help out a little, like what stadium to use etc :think:

It may be just me, but I seem to have good success using Pujols. I've still only gotten up to 22 before, but Pujols deaks his right elbow before swinging, so since the pitches are consistently the same speed, you can time your swing just off his deaks.

It may be just me, but I seem to have good success using Pujols. I've still only gotten up to 22 before, but Pujols deaks his right elbow before swinging, so since the pitches are consistently the same speed, you can time your swing just off his deaks.

To continue on this, pick a location (I like to choose high) and hold the :ls: there. Only swing if it's in you the location you picked, it won't hurt you if you take a strike.

I got 28 with Ruth on my first try.... just hit the wall on my last out or else would have had 29. Sucked so much to see it hit the top of the wall. Since then the best I have done is 16 so obviously was just in a good rythm that first try and almost got lucky to get it so easily. Had I known I could just watch the ball go by I would have held off on the bad pitch I got at 28 but some games count that as an out still so wasn't sure yet which way this game went :(

Well whenever i go for this i never seem to get past 20, so i was wondering if anyone could help out a little, like what stadium to use etc :think:

USE YANKEE STADIUM!!!! This is the best ballpark in the game that's for home run hitting. I'm about to make a guide cause me and my friend almost got the platinum we just need two more trophies (the secret ones).

I'm about to make a guide cause me and my friend almost got the platinum we just need two more trophies (the secret ones).

Sorry, but im going to call BS on this. How did you play half a season, preseason, and postseason. That's nearly 100 games. Plus the RttS trophies, and then any etc; trophies.

Im sorry if you are being trueful and your not lieing, and if you are, how did you get the season mode done already?

Sorry, but im going to call BS on this. How did you play half a season, preseason, and postseason. That's nearly 100 games. Plus the RttS trophies, and then any etc; trophies.

Im sorry if you are being trueful and your not lieing, and if you are, how did you get the season mode done already?

Let's just say my friend has no life except for video games....so he just played up most of the games and then I came over and got the trophies on his account.

MAKE THE GUIDE NOW. add the secret ones when you get them, some of these are pissing me off. im thinking ryan howard's the best player for yankee stadium right?

videogameman6, I'd also love to get at the guide once its done.

I don't think he literally meant that he was only a couple trophies shy of Platinum. Just "almost."

i got a free unlock code for the classic fields when i bought this game from amazon. polo grounds is 258ft down the lines. try it out

i wish i preordered it, but anyways i was getting frustrated and went and maxed out mark teixeira and i still cant get it lol, im not trying very hard though, i play one game of hr derby and get like 20 then go back to franchise mode....my thumb gets soar from hr derby for some reason :(