Deleting Game Data..

fairnsquare

..erases all hits / k's / hr's, etc that go towards all "it takes time" trophies, right?

asking because i had that glitch where your rtts character couldn't play past a certian day in the offseason, where the game would quit out.. so i deleted the game data then started a new rtts character

i was wondering if it wiped my stats completely out? i think it did, but i figured i'd pose the question to the masses..

so let's say i had *insert random #* of rbi's.. after erasing the game data, i'm back to zero, right? if so, gulp..

I've wondered that myself because I always save my profile after getting HR's and RBI's to make sure they count towards the IT TAKES TIME trophies just incase they are tied to the profile. But it seems that they are tied to the game data since I got the hits and K's ones already because I hadn't been saving my profile all the time. Sorry to say you may be starting over with them.

The good news is that you've had to start over again with your RTTS player as well so you'll be getting those hits again with him anyways.

The good news is that you've had to start over again with your RTTS player as well so you'll be getting those hits again with him anyways.

i got the hits trophy last night, but i was grinding the hell out of a rtts player.. got the 1k hits in his 2nd mlb season and after the 10 game season win streak

my main concern was the 1500rbi one.. will be a pain to achieve that one.. may have to boost it with 2 controllers after the homeruns trophy pops up..