Got my plat last night

DefChaos

I put it off for such a long time! If the poll were still available, I would have voted a 9 on the difficulty...even with boosting and manipulating the saving system this was a very hard plat and I'm quite proud to have it. For about a year all I needed was the 500 K's trophy, which never popped for me when I went for it before. Finally got tired of looking at the 98% on my trophy list, wiped my game/profile/save data just in case it was glitched and played RttS for about a week. Got my last trophy about halfway into my 3rd season.

I was wondering if I was going to be the last person to get the platinum for this game, since the servers are closed down, most fans have moved on to other baseball games, and the general difficulty of it. But it looks like there are still a few others like me that are trying for it. I wish those of you doing so the best of luck, it will be a very rewarding feeling once you make it there. :)

im still trying as well & all i need is personal perfection but its impossible 4 me i guess. i tried deleting my game data & doing the spring training glitch thing but it wont pop & i've done it 6 times. my friend got it in spring training & told me to try but it just wont pop 4 me. its a real shame that the servers r closed cuz all my friend needs 4 plat r the online trophies. man this trophy is eatin at me SOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!! congrats on ur plat bro

• 2 weeks later...

im not going to get the plat..i didn t get any of the online trophies at all.

the lag online pissed me off to the point i said fuck it but i still want to get all the offline trophies.

i finally got the strike out (it takes time trophy) yesterday.. took 516 strike outs for it to pop... got them all in chise mode.

still playin for the other takes times trophies from time to time.

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...
I've picked the game up again as well. I'm attempting team streaker for the 80th time because it keeps screwing up for some reason. I'll probably plat next year since this crap takes so long.

Hey, I was right lol. I finally did plat this game after 2 1/2 years. :dance: I may be one of the last to have ever got the plat for this game.

• 8 months later...