RTTS: What am I doing wrong?

chewbacon

I am one of VERY FEW who can still get (P) on this game so the urge has hit me... hard!! I created a 1st Basemen for power (MVP trophy in mind) & am currently in my 4th year & have worked my way up to the Majors.. but ONLY when an injury happens & for September call-ups. I seem to do GREAT when in AAA. I can get LOTS of points to boost my stats & when I do I get called up & get NO playing time!! I ask for Playing time but get shot down 98% of the time! So it's a constant game of back & fourth from Everyday starter in AAA to 3rd string in the Majors!:2walls: I'd like to hear from those who have the trophies & know what I'm going through. I cant seem to get ahead!:mad:

Heres what i did. I started off as a right fielder with th yankees & i was called up to the majors in the middle of my 2nd year & recieved the trophy in my 3rd or 4th year. If u want to play for a certain team then just edit the players that r in the position u want to play in and the team u want to play for & save that roster & use it in RTTS. You can always just simulate through ur seasons untill your stats r maxed but remember to stop & meet ur goals. Good luck bro