RTTS being traded away from your team

mattvr4

how annoying is it when you start at ur team, the Orioles, work your way through the minors then after finally making it to the bigs and hitting 3 for 5 with a homer they trade me away after my first start.

just thought it would be a fun thread to see peoples similar stories

• 2 months later...

In RTTS i was a pitcher (Zeke Jefferson) I was brought up with the orioles just as you were, after a 5-1 first season Zeke took off as far as talent! I signed a 6 year deal after my first year:) I hade 3 20 win seasons & helped the O's win 3 WS rings:) At the End of my 5th year(of a 6 year contract) They traded me OUT OF THE BLUE to the White Sox( am a cubs fan.. I fuckin HATE the white sox) for the last year of my contract! I helped them win a world series the 1 YEAR i was there:) going 22-1 with 268 k's & a 2.23 ERA. After that I was a free agent... I got offers from Houston, Atlanta, Arizona & the white sox right off the bat... I held out for about 2 weeks in the off-season & the LAST team to offer me a contract was the Cubs:) since then I've been a happy camper!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

after becoming a starting pitcher in the major leauge my pitcher "broke his arm" about half way through the season, then was on the disabled list for 60 days and back to AAA,

also so annoying when im in the 8th and i let a batter get on base and they pull me from the game sometimes when im about to get a shutout game, and then the relief lets the run score. ( got drafted to the white sox also haha)

• 1 month later...