It Takes Time (Strike Outs)

XMarekX

Ive been all over the forum and havent seen an answer for this yet. Can you get this by using 2 controller and just striking the person out?

Consider this confirmed:

Yes you can do it by using 2 controllers. However, the strikeouts will only count for the team your profile is under. You will not get 54 per game, only 27 (make sure you are away team).

I have platinum, and this is how I got them. This also works for home runs and rbi. Just make sure you keep track of your totals as the system does not have a good way to do so.

Happy hunting!

CrazyApes

Consider this confirmed:

Yes you can do it by using 2 controllers. However, the strikeouts will only count for the team your profile is under. You will not get 54 per game, only 27 (make sure you are away team).

I have platinum, and this is how I got them. This also works for home runs and rbi. Just make sure you keep track of your totals as the system does not have a good way to do so.

Happy hunting!

CrazyApes

Wrong, all of the the it takes time trophies go to any player thats playing. I was using the rays (my active profile team) and then hit my 300th(?) homerun with second player using ryan howard.

Congrats on platinum though, im close, 84%.

Edit: I also got my strikeouts using kazmir when he was on the angels with 2nd player.

Edited by Reys

Wrong, all of the the it takes time trophies go to any player thats playing. I was using the rays (my active profile team) and then hit my 300th(?) homerun with second player using ryan howard.

Congrats on platinum though, im close, 84%.

Edit: I also got my strikeouts using kazmir when he was on the angels with 2nd player.

Was that playing in Play Now or in two player Franchise?

• 3 months later...

I have used two controllers in franchise mode. I got 700 strikeouts doing this. The trophy did not populate. I then erased all my data for the entire game (I have every trophy, but this one).

I did it again in franchise mode with to players playing. It still did not populate. What is the deal. Do I actually have to play against the computer to get this one. All the other ones I got against a second controller except the RTTS ones.

This is really frustrating.

Somebody help!

i had this problem with the rbi trophy. i was stuck at 98% and couldn't figure out why. i deleted everything, game data and my profile, and started new. i did the 2 controller method in exhibition and got it last night. make sure you delete everything off your hard drive. my theory is that the people who tried to the personal perfection trophy had glitched data. when you delete and repatch but keep the profile it glitches it.

• 3 weeks later...

I just repatched! I played 19 games of franchise and every game I got 27 strikeouts. No trophy.

It might have worked with the RBI or the Homerun trophy, but it didn't work with the Strikeout trophy.

Must have to get it in RTTS.

• 1 month later...

I got to around 600 in K's doing 2 controllers and quit. Went to RTTS adjusted sliders and did fast perk and curve perk and got it exactly at 300. I would have to say the fastest way is using RTTS, but that is just my experience.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

cant think of anything else to play so im going for the trophies i havent gotten off this yet. still have all 4 it takes time and 100 loses to get.

I'm using exibition mode for all of them.

found a slightly faster way vs playing 19+ games using the 2player way for 500 strikeouts.at the end of 9 innings dont win the game. just keep doing the strikeouts. id stop at 100 though just incase the game decides to glitch or whatever. so you can get it in 5 games instead of like 19 or 20 or if you feel brave enough go for all 500 in 1 game.