Streaker (Team) question

MilBucks434

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...

I've won 10 games playing in spring training using 9 inning games (biggest waste of time in trophy history), I've won 10 season games using 1 and 3 innings but out of all this time wasting I've yet to get the trophy to pop. This is complete crap. I guess I'm going to have to make a 4th attempt and play using 9 innings during a regular season.

I've won 10 games playing in spring training using 9 inning games (biggest waste of time in trophy history), I've won 10 season games using 1 and 3 innings but out of all this time wasting I've yet to get the trophy to pop. This is complete crap. I guess I'm going to have to make a 4th attempt and play using 9 innings during a regular season.

i completed a 10 game win streak in season mode using 3 inning games last night.. didn't pop

i started up again with 9 inning games in season mode.. sucks that i have to do it again, but at least i can accumulate hits / hr's / rbi's for the it takes time trophies

i completed a 10 game win streak in season mode using 3 inning games last night.. didn't pop

i started up again with 9 inning games in season mode.. sucks that i have to do it again, but at least i can accumulate hits / hr's / rbi's for the it takes time trophies

yah i guess that's a good way of looking at it. i just finished my 10 wins on 9 innings and the trophy did pop. ALL of these guides are wrong and should be changed.