XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 09-21-2009, 07:18 PM   #1
BinaryDelt

Default Tracking "It Takes Time" trophies

I think I read somewhere that you can see how many hits, RBIs, Home Runs, etc you've gotten across all modes allowing you to track how close you are to getting the "It takes time" trophies. Is this true? If so, where?

Thanks!
Old 09-30-2009, 11:52 PM   #2
socom3820

In your profile management screen or whatever, load up your profile and then go to 'logs' you'll find it in there.
socom3820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 12:02 AM   #3
Johnny Bananas

Send a message via Skype™ to Johnny Bananas

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Platinum   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   THL Season 3 Champions - Sharks With Laser Beams   THL Season 3 - Ghost Busters   15,000 Posts   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Bronze Road Map Submitter   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Silver Submission   Community Gaming Event Gold
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BinaryDelt View Post
I think I read somewhere that you can see how many hits, RBIs, Home Runs, etc you've gotten across all modes allowing you to track how close you are to getting the "It takes time" trophies. Is this true? If so, where?

Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by socom3820 View Post
In your profile management screen or whatever, load up your profile and then go to 'logs' you'll find it in there.
Many people seem to think that their user profile on the game shows your stats but I found out to be false. In my first day playing it showed I had over 3000 hits, 5000 rbis, and something homeruns.... Ummm no way! I simmed a whole season so I could see the playoff celebrations (weird I know ).

So needless to say, I think there is no way to actually keep track of how many hits, rbis, HRs you have.... Check out the trophy guide and see if it says anything.

Good luck.

EDIT: Just saw you got the platinum on this so I guess you won't be needing the answer. Close thread??

July 13, 2004 ~ Donate Life ~ April 3, 2013
Johnny Bananas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 03:56 AM   #4
themanster

Send a message via AIM to themanster

make a franchise, use 2 controllers and just keep on feeding it up the middle. (the K's don't work this way) you can follow how much you have, as long as you dont sim games

PLATS:
1.COD: World At War, 2. Terminator Salvation, 3. MLB 09, 4. GTA 4, 5. Alone in The Dark, 6. Modern Warfare 2, 7. Demon's Souls, 8. Assassin's Creed 2, 9. Anarchy: Rush Hour, 10. Trine, 11. COD Classic, 12. Bioshock, 13. GOW 1, 14. GOW 2, 15. Infamous, 16. Red Dead Redemption, 17. Madden NFL 11, 18. Uncharted 2 19. Black Ops 20. Ratchet and Clank: Crack in Time 21. UFC 2010 22. LBP 1 23. Fallout 3
themanster is offline   Reply With Quote