Bitching Thread

Johnny Bananas

Yeah, this game is old but I've just started playing this again in hopes to get the (P). Here's my frustrations so far:

• Pitching inconsistencies during RTTS. Hit bang on the center mark and yet my pitch goes wildly out of the strike zone.
  • Batting inconsistencies during RTTS. Good contact and power yet I always ground out to the second baseman.
  • Getting put in the middle of the game during a hot streak. Several times I've had a 10 game or better hitting streak only to be designated hitter in the 7th and end up getting IBB forcing me to quit and reload my RTTS.
  • Always completing my goals and doing exceptional, doing better than anyone else in my position yet I stay in the same level or get demoted/benced!
  • RTTS Pitching: Second season in, most of the hits I've given up are extra base hits.
  • So many foul balls!
  • I've completed my goals, have good stats, at the top of the rotation in AAA and I still haven't gotten called up even after a pitcher in the MLB roster got injured!!
  • Dumb AI fielding.

Still a great game but it's the annoying things that really stand out. At least for me. Please share you frustrations. Whether it's current or back in 2009/when you played the game.

Edited by Johnny Bananas