cycle

jeffuiuc

this honestly wasnt that hard for me, i had an opportunity to get a triple and stopped at first to get mine cuz the single was all i needed! just a matter of time honestly if ur going for the it takes time trophies and playin on ur rtts ull get it eventually!

• 2 weeks later...

This one took a while for me, I just got it and I found a way to get a slightly cheap way to get the triple if your guy is fast enough and that's the main thing you're lagging on.

If you have a man on first when you come up to bat and you hit a typical double ball, don't stop at second and don't let up. If the guy ahead of you stopped at third, then you're good. You'll reach third safely. Yes, the guy ahead of you will most likely get thrown/tagged out at home since he didn't break off third until you reached, but I haven't done this without being credited with the triple. The rest is just a matter of playing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
finally got it!!

i doubled,tripled,homered,grounded out, grounded out, grounded out, grounded out, and finally singled!!

the game went to the 15th inning

One of my problems is I can't stop messing with my settings.

My most important question is this... Did you do it playing on Full Pitch Count or Quick?

:confused:

2nd, were you playing the field also?

And 3rd, did you play your base-running appearances?

This has turned out being the most difficult trophy for me :(

Any help would... help.

Thanks

One of my problems is I can't stop messing with my settings.

My most important question is this... Did you do it playing on Full Pitch Count or Quick?

:confused:

2nd, were you playing the field also?

And 3rd, did you play your base-running appearances?

This has turned out being the most difficult trophy for me :(

Any help would... help.

Thanks

Not sure about the full pitch count or quick question, i'm pretty sure it was on full

I was not playing the field and i turned off baserunning aswell

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Oh, and if it really is difficult, there is always slider editing and those easter egg rewards in your profile you can apply to give you an edge.

No not necessarily because the fast run applies to all players but i used fast run and i got a inside the park in spring training. so just really sim in RTTS until you max out all the stats