XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > M (PS3) > MLB 09 The Show

Old 11-27-2009, 02:15 AM   #21 (permalink)

If anyone is interested in doing this, I'm all for it.

Add me: PSN: z0o_b0y

Heavenly Sword™ | Uncharted: Drake's Fortune™ | R&C®: ToD | Burnout Paradise™ | MGS4® | Bionic Commando™: Rearmed | NCAA®Football 09 | NHL®09 | LittleBigPlanet™ | Valkyria Chronicles™ | MotorStorm®: Pacific Rift | Flower™ | Killzone®2 | MLB®09 The Show™ | inFAMOUS | X-Men Origins: Wolverine™ | Batman™: Arkham Asylum | NHL®10

z0ob0y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 12:46 AM   #22 (permalink)

I'm down for this.

PM me.

Platinums
Mirror's Edge | NCAA Football '10 | Brutal Legend | Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood

100% PSN
.detuned | Astro Tripper | Bomberman Ultra | Critter Crunch | Noby Noby Boy
MV-c-P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 02:01 AM   #23 (permalink)
Maximum Clubs Lead

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Bronze   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   1,000 Posts   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bronze Submission   Staff - Clubs Director   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)

Can anyone else confirm that this works?

I'm trying this with someone else and we are having to play every single game - even our alt accounts against our alts - which is taking a long long time.

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.
VazzVegas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 07:15 PM   #24 (permalink)

Awards Showcase I Beat the Staff Too!!!!   Word of Mouth - Silver   Member of the Month Winner   Bright Idea!   5,000 Posts   Gold  Road Map Submitter   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by VazzVegas View Post
Can anyone else confirm that this works?

I'm trying this with someone else and we are having to play every single game - even our alt accounts against our alts - which is taking a long long time.

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

I did this and yes it does work.

Basically you play every game just quit in the top of the 2nd. Though who ever will win the league first can never quit a game on their main account as they must be perfect as you will unlock the sliver trophy and then the gold trophy. Though after your frist run through the league commish needs to end the league and you need to exit online play then re-enter online play for the gold trophy to pop.

Now create another league and do the same again and by the end you both should have it.
TheDoc87 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 04:10 AM   #25 (permalink)
Maximum Clubs Lead

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Bronze   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   1,000 Posts   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bronze Submission   Staff - Clubs Director   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrofThuganomics1 View Post
I did this and yes it does work.

Basically you play every game just quit in the top of the 2nd. Though who ever will win the league first can never quit a game on their main account as they must be perfect as you will unlock the sliver trophy and then the gold trophy. Though after your frist run through the league commish needs to end the league and you need to exit online play then re-enter online play for the gold trophy to pop.

Now create another league and do the same again and by the end you both should have it.
Ah, I knew I forgot to post something yesterday; thanks for the tips though.
We got it in the afternoon after playing all morning. AND we did play every game, damnit. I only figured out you could end the league early with 1 game left before playoffs of our 2nd play-through when I was the commish. I figured playin the last game would be quicker than explaining that. Whatever though, its done and its a damn hard trophy to get. Its my new "NEVER AGAIN!" trophy.
VazzVegas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 03:00 PM   #26 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

need a partner for this, want to get the trophy before they shutdown the servers for 2010 version PM me or add to psn
ashstampede is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 04:25 PM   #27 (permalink)

I need this as well. I typically dont play plong on weeknights, but I usually play most of the night on Friday and Saturdays.
Old 02-05-2010, 02:46 AM   #28 (permalink)

I'm down for this also. This weekend I will be hit or miss, but at nights and all next weekend available after that. Hit me up if your interested. I just got this game via trade and realized the online trophies are tuff. Like mentioned above want to get them before the servers go down as early as next month.

PS3 ID is Haimez40
Haimez40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 10:43 AM   #29 (permalink)

I'm up for this. PSN Solid_TZ
Solid_TZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 12:36 AM   #30 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Maximum Clubs Top 5   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   MLB 13 - Home Run Derby King   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Word of Mouth - Bronze   Staff - Moderator   2,500 Posts   A+ Thread Award   Community Gaming Event Bronze   I Beat the Staff!!!!   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)

People, please note, this thread should be used for questions or discussion on this topic. Please don't ask for a boosting partner here. Instead ask here. <--- That's a clickable link.

Avatar and Signature made by ESYLD | Steam | PSNProfiles | Exophase | MyAnimeList

Last edited by Reys; 02-10-2010 at 12:37 AM.
Reys is offline   Reply With Quote