Trouble with Apex Predator

drkrZEN

• 1 year later...

maybe i can use this thread, i got the ApeX Predator Trophie but...

The Hostile status pops up as soon as the cutscene ends. I don't even have a second to hide like in the YouTube Videos. Reloaded different Saves i had but without luck.

Will this void the Foxiest Hound Trophie? (playing the DC)

I think not because no alarm was raised, am i right?

• 4 weeks later...
maybe i can use this thread, i got the ApeX Predator Trophie but...

The Hostile status pops up as soon as the cutscene ends. I don't even have a second to hide like in the YouTube Videos. Reloaded different Saves i had but without luck.

Will this void the Foxiest Hound Trophie? (playing the DC)

I think not because no alarm was raised, am i right?

Yeah my radar turns immediately into Hostile mode as soon as the cutscene is over just like you, what I did was turn off the ps3 and reload the save BEFORE you open the door that puts you into this area, and after several resets I finally managed to hide under that small cover in front of Jensen WITHOUT triggering hostile mode.

and entering hostile mode will not instantly void Foxiest of the Hounds, it will only be nullified when an enemy soldier has activated an alarm panel (there are several other things that could void the trophy too). So technically speaking if you get spotted and went into hostile, but managed to knock out all soldiers before any of them activated an alarm panel, you would still be fine.

• 1 year later...

... I followed the video walkthrough for this to a T and I never had any problems with it. With so many generous save slots, just save whenever you do a perfect sector run... reload when you commit a mistake...

Sometimes hugging walls can give you blind spots. This was during the last part after the cutscene. I never had the hostile status problem. I simply crouched and hid as soon as the Burke cutscene ends. The whole time was on alert though but still ended up getting smooth operator in the end...