Misato Katsuragi News Project

葛城ミサト報道計画 (Katsuragi Misato Houdou Keikaku) [AKA Nerve News 24] Trophies+Data

葛城ミサト報道計画 (Katsuragi Misato Houdou Keikaku)

Official Data Link

(Came up as all "????"s for me so I'll be posting all the info below.)

http://trophy01.np.community.playstation.net/trophy/np/NPWR00735_00_5765C7ACB183401FF4F7E4377B929058E5B2E4FB/FA695ED0DCA9AE9A2E1BB3802F66E09EC4DB3232.PNG

Bronze:

ニュース視聴者賞5

5日分ニュースを観たら入賞です。

Bronze:

ニュース視聴者賞10

10日分ニュースを観たら入賞です。

Bronze:

ニュース視聴者賞20

20日分ニュースを観たら入賞です。

Silver:

ニュース視聴者賞40

40日分ニュースを観たら入賞です。

Silver:

ニュース視聴者賞70

70日分ニュースを観たら入賞です。

Gold:

ニュース視聴者賞99

99日分ニュースを観たら入賞です。

Silver:

ハッピーバースデー賞

誕生日に??

Silver:

メリークリスマス賞

クリスマスに??

Silver:

ハッピーニューイヤー賞

お正月に??

For whatever reason they didn't accept my submission so I'm posting here for you all. I'll translate the trophies later but they're all basically just watch "X" amount days of news and then you get a trophy for playing the game on your birthday, Christmas and I think New Years.

All this is pretty irrelevant though seeing as how you can only subscribe to the game via a Japanese account, so unless for whatever reason you're main accounts region is set to Japan I would just forget about this game.

• 1 month later...

Just to make it clear, you can subscribe to the news if you have a Japanese PSN card. You can grab those on various websites or ebay. Its 800 yen for a month. And I separate my US and Japanese PSN accounts so I'm working towards the trophies for this on my Japanese account, which works just fine. I've heard people say you can't do it on US or UK accounts though.

• 2 weeks later...

it's impossible with an us/eu account.

This "game" work only with buying a licence which will be attach to your account and the licence is only avaible on the jp store. Licence is not a DL key file like other PSN game.

yes, it's just about watch a number of time the news (1 per day, you can change the clock of the PS3). no need to see the whole news, just the introduction.

Mainichi Issyo requires you to press circle button during the news, and so often the connection is lost after 2mins of button pushing, so frustrated, but glad that I've got 100% already so I'm not reading anymore of those silly news.

This one is much better, except you've to pay. You just go in and she reads you the daily Japanese news non-stop with original voice actress, so I just go to brush my teeth & shave, come back and it is done for the day. For those birthday, x'mas and new year trophies, just change your date in the system then 3 easy trophies. Just need the "Read 70 daily news" and "Read 99 daily news" to complete it. So pretty much you're buying trophies with 3200yen (800yen for 30days, 99days requires 4 payments).

Wish they have a Suzimiya Haruhi or Urusei Yatsura version of this, those anime with tons of colouful characters would be great, like random characters to read you the daily news :)

* Not 100% perfect Translation but close enough *

Bronze:

Award News 5 viewers

5-day winning観Tara news.

Bronze:

Award News 10 viewers

10観Tara winning news day.

Bronze:

Award News 20 viewers

20観Tara winning news day.

Silver:

Award News 40 viewers

40観Tara winning news day.

Silver:

Award News 70 viewers

70観Tara winning news day.

Gold:

Award News 99 viewers

99観Tara winning news day.

Silver:

Happy Birthday Award

Birthday? ?

Silver:

Award Merry

Christmas? ?

Silver:

Happy New Year award

New Year's Day? ?

I'm assuming the last 3 can be gained easy by altering PS3 Clock, will check shortly and post back

Edited by Tparsons5150

• 1 month later...

This one is much better, except you've to pay. You just go in and she reads you the daily Japanese news non-stop with original voice actress, so I just go to brush my teeth & shave, come back and it is done for the day. For those birthday, x'mas and new year trophies, just change your date in the system then 3 easy trophies. Just need the "Read 70 daily news" and "Read 99 daily news" to complete it. So pretty much you're buying trophies with 3200yen (800yen for 30days, 99days requires 4 payments).

You only have to pay 800Yen , then play the game for the 30 day purchased license. I would recommend to change the clock ahead and not backwards . You can purchase the license 4X , but it is not necessary !

30 day license is real time , not Misato News days counted ... if you go the MAGI account section ... it will tell you how many days are left until it expires.

This is an easy game , just requires patience for the Gold Trophy .

• 2 weeks later...
it's impossible with an us/eu account.

This "game" work only with buying a licence which will be attach to your account and the licence is only avaible on the jp store. Licence is not a DL key file like other PSN game.

yes, it's just about watch a number of time the news (1 per day, you can change the clock of the PS3). no need to see the whole news, just the introduction.

:mad::mad: This is crappy :mad::mad: man.....