Rate the trophy difficulty.  

719 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty.

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

diff_plat_8.png 

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 8.21

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.

Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Viper

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who in f's name paid you for creating these threads?

In another thread I rated it 3/5, so that'd make 6/10. It's pretty easy and a lot of fun, but some people have a lot of problems with speed runs and time trials - it requires skill.

Who in f's name paid you for creating these threads?

No one paid me. No one asked me to do this. King Boss suggested these. Rating threads work well on other sites, so I put a few up over the weekend. I couldn't sleep last night, so I made the rest. I'll add more as games are released.

Oh, and this game's a 7.

No one paid me. No one asked me to do this. King Boss suggested these. Rating threads work well on other sites, so I put a few up over the weekend. I couldn't sleep last night, so I made the rest. I'll add more as games are released.

Oh, and this game's a 7.

i just got my plat like 2 days ago.

im soo happy.

this game is the only one ive played so far where i had to just stop playing or i would lose it.

i think i said a total of 1000+ swears

ha its all good.

id rate it an 8

I gave it a 9/10; yes I do have platinum.

While there were some pretty easy to do Trophies, the Speed Runs and Time Trials were an absolute pain in ass. Not to mention that DLC Trophy that requires you to three star all of the Time Trials, it's just inhuman to be able to do that.

My specialty is grinding through trophies, but even then, I don't think I could stand to play this game anymore with how shit it is.

• 4 weeks later...

I haven't got Platinum on this one yet and I doubt I ever will try it again..

For one thing, clear the game on Hard.. Well I haven't really tried it out that much but it shouldn't be that much of a pain...

Speedrunning and Time Trials though... man...

I dunno how I got the 50 stars but I did... That was hella hard...

Speedrunning is even worse.. I don't wanna memorize everything and I don't wanna pause the game all the time... It's ass really...

This is one of the hardest I tried anyways... Speedrunning shouldn't take that long to complete.. But I don't give time to it...

The game wasn't that great anyways.. The price is lower now though even though I actually got it cheap..

Try it and sell it if you wanna.. I recommened renting it but not buying..

• 2 weeks later...

Gave it 3 it was really easy 4 me ... i managed to complete 7 of the 10 speedruns in 1 day all in about 3 hours, the time trails took me 2 days to get 50 stars about 2 hours a day and i managed to attain plat within about 20 hours

I finally got my platinum last week so I decided to vote and gave it a 6. I put off doing the last few speedruns because I thought they were going to be hell but I got 2,5,8,9 all in one night in a matter of a few hours. The time trials were hard sometimes but following ghosts of my friends made them much easier. Takes a little patience but I enjoyed it so much that it didnt feel as hard and frustrating to me

I can't remember how I voted on this one. I think I gave it an 8. When I first played the game, I got really frustrated and it took me a long time to nail the time trials and speedruns, hence the rating. However, in hindsight, I think I would now rate it a 6. I came back to the game and got the platinum for a friend. It took me 10 or so hours from start to finish.

• 2 weeks later...
9, time trials make this very difficult to achieve platinum

If you play the time trials and chase one of the top ranked players ghost its not bad at all. I believe you're able to get 72 time trial points in total (and you need 50 for the gold trophy). You only need 3 stars on most of them and that is achievable after some tries.

I gave it an eight since it's a bit lengthy (motsly because you have to practice to get better and due to the fact that you need several tries to make it all perfect in one run). The trophies you get while playing the story are quite easy to get. I do recommend finishing the story first, then get the time trial trophies. That way you know the whole game and you've practiced many of the portion you will face later on the speed runs (which may pose the biggest problem since you have to bring your A-game for a solid 8-12 minutes (depending on the level)).

Good luck to you all!

I voted 9 on this one. The story mode is difficult enough but when you beat that and get to the speed runs and time trials thats where the nightmare really begins. I gave up trying to get platinum on this one. Its not worth it when going for it takes all the fun out of the game.