Is This Game Good?

Frankie3214

I bought my copy for £5. there is no other game like it, think of first person and a platform game and you are nearly there. the single player campaign is easy enough, so are the time trials to a certain degree. but it was the speed runs I had real trouble with, but got em in the end. so for 4 quid I defo recommend it.

I thought this game was really good. But, as the others said, you need to be really willing to learn the curves of the game and practice, practice, practice for that well respected and tough platty! But, this game is great! Great visuals, art design, musical score, environment (i would once in a while just stare at the view of the city, it looks really cool, lol:D), etc. And at that price, it's definitely worth it! I got mine for $20, and felt I got my money's worth. Of course, it was later that I realized how insanely difficult a couple of the trophies were, but I saw some vids which helped greatly!:D It's basically an FPS without many guns, lol. It's basically like those action movies where you gotta chase the bad guy or run away from danger in an adrenaline rush adventure kinda thing, like jumping from one building to another building, or doing amazing acrobatic feats, beat the poo outta guys and stuff like that:D Anwayways, I'd highly recommend this game.:D;)

Hey gamers, I just want to know whether this game is any good because it's £4 in a pre-owned shop and I'm most likely going to get it. Can someone tell me what makes this game good and whether it's a challenge because I don't like really easy games. Thanks.

Well, is my favourite PS3 game :rolleyes: (along with Condemned II , which has no trophy patch, ouch...)

• 1 month later...
This game is unique like others have said, the music is awesome and i really enjoy it.

I agree, the music is great in this game. It really sets the mood for the city around you:D I also would once in a while just listen to the music from the XMB theme for like 5-10 minutes (where you highlight the blu ray disc when you put the disc in) and it's very relaxing:D Overall, the music is great:D And the game is really good cause it's something that's different and it works, though it can fustrating though if you're going for (P);)

The others have already said what I'm going to say, but whatever. This game is GREAT. Definitely one of the best games I've played on PS3. It's also the first game I got for PS3. For that price, it's a steal.

I agree with this.Certainly an awesome game. I even got 99 stars on it.

If you are looking for something different, and more important, unique, try thjis game.

Is this game good? OMG this is the best game i've played on PS3 and i've played alot. Oh and its the best game i've ever played in 25years of gaming

This for me too, with the exception of Shenmue.

So I guess I just contradicted myself. But yeah It's probably one of the best of all time for me.

I find the Campaign rather mellow and relaxing, while the time trials and speed runs are rather competitive.

Has it all really for me.

I thought this game was crap. I saw one of my friends Platinum it and thought it cant be that bad for £5... all the game is, is running with the odd gun (no guns if your going for the trophy) and while running you just have to press the right squences & deal with dodgy jumps...

Very disappointed... and I hear 2's on the way... urgh :|

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...