Free Flowing Trophy Help

Shaha44

Can someone please give me a hint as to where to achieve this trophy. I read the Xbox 360 Achievements guide and it said to do it after crossing the pipe in the tutorial. I cannot seem to locate the area to do this move that the guy was talking about. I know where the pipe is of course, but the wall he is describing on the right runs into a barbed wire fence. Any suggestions as to where to get this trophy?:confused: Thanks in advance.

Edited by Shaha44

Maybe this crappy low quality video can help?

The first achievement he unlocks is free flowing at :27 in... so I guess you could try that.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d49dN_xsmpY]YouTube - Mirror's Edge - aaaand safe! (30G)[/ame]

The wall you speak of, you just have to L1, R1 quickly and L1 again... I got tagged by the barbed wire, but still had speed to hurdle up the next block (next to the stairs).

Edited by rkylehiemenz

• 5 years later...
Maybe this crappy low quality video can help?

The first achievement he unlocks is free flowing at :27 in... so I guess you could try that.

Guess, this comes really late (six years after the last post :D), but with the method in this vid i got "free flowing" on my first try. The video in the trophy guide was of no use. Don't see how the hell that was managed...:whistle: