Free on psn.

TOOSWEET919

And you can also get NFS: Most Wanted for Vita. I am not 100% sure about this but I want to spread this info ASAP. Even though Most Wanted is only available for Vita you can still get it for your PS3 for free. if you "purchase" it through PSN website on your computer. Then again I have to check it myself.

Yep this weekend only you can download it and keep it forever. You don't even need PS+. Thoughts Mirror's Edge 2 looked cool and never got around to playing to this so it's a nice surprise.

Yep! I know a few people who say it's among their favorite games ever, so it must be pretty solid. It's not the kind of game I would normally play, but it doesn't hurt to try new things. Thanks EA!

I played the first couple levels this morning and ended up with a headache. It's going to take some getting used to that disorienting first-person view.

Even though Most Wanted is only available for Vita you can still get it for your PS3 for free. if you "purchase" it through PSN website on your computer.

Actually, you can only get the Vita version free, the PS3 version still has the price tag even on the website.

Tried the demo when it first hit PSN. Played it, & it seemed like a interesting idea, with poor execution. Deleted it.

Talk to a friend months later who said he purchased it & it was a great game. Re-downloaded the demo, & was still not sold on it. Deleted the demo again.

Announced as a free download, so I said what the heck, I'll get a few trophies. After reaching the last level, I can honestly say...THIS GAME IS UTTER CRAP!!! If you missed the free download, don't fret. This is a POS!! How anyone ever PAID for this game in the first place is beyond me. Clunky controls, a useless melee system, & an uninteresting storyline. Deleted without even completing.

Is this still free? I sure did forgotten about. :(

Edit: Just checked the store online and it's $14.99 damnit. :pout:

I picked PvZ and Mirrors Edge up when it was free. I wanted to play Mirrors Edge for awhile, but did not want to buy it just yet. Sorry to hear you missed it, Blaze.

• 2 months later...