99 Stars Club

Evster

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We already have 100% clubs, and platinum clubs for the game. This would be like adding a 350 shards club for inFamous, and 2000+ orb club for Prototype (or however many there are), a 99 treasure club for Uncharted 2....

See where I am going with this? While it is quite an accomplishment, and I commend you for achieveing it, the need for yet another club for bragging rights seems pointless.

Might as well open up a NES Zelda 1 beat the game (both worlds) in under 1.5hours club. I'd sign that one.

We already have 100% clubs, and platinum clubs for the game. This would be like adding a 350 shards club for inFamous, and 2000+ orb club for Prototype (or however many there are), a 99 treasure club for Uncharted 2....

See where I am going with this? While it is quite an accomplishment, and I commend you for achieveing it, the need for yet another club for bragging rights seems pointless.

Might as well open up a NES Zelda 1 beat the game (both worlds) in under 1.5hours club. I'd sign that one.

I beat Super Mario Bros 2 on the NES in under 20 minutes.

• 4 weeks later...
Grats mate, its something that certainly something that deserves credit.

Indeed. Congrats. As fun as I found this game, especially after smoking, I found the time trails a royal pain, so I didn't bother with the DLC.

In other words, I can't sign this, but I'm not going to be a ballbuster.

Yeah, congrats Evster. I'm working on these and I'll never get 99 stars, many of the maps are just way too hard for me.

I think there deserves to be a thread like this... 99 stars on the trials is quite an accomplishment and very difficult to do. You can't compare it to a "all blast shards club" or "all uncharted treasures club" because those aren't very hard to do.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Very few people will actually get 99 stars in this game. Collecting X crap is other games is no comparison, you can obtain those by following video walkthroughs on the net.

Correct - I'd even say: hardly anybody will get all stars on the time trials. I had a hard time to even get enough stars for the platinum (I actually needed the DLC to get some additional stars..., and now I still have some speedruns of the chapters left).

Kudos to those who have 99 stars - I'll never have the patience to get that far....

I think if I ever have a dry period, where I cant find any games I want to play & have plat'd all my current games I may try and get the 99 stars.

I have 90 atm, and I 2 starred a couple of simple ones, I didnt even have to attempt one of the DLC maps... So I rekon I could dust it off to sign my name on this thread.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Man I can't believe all my data for getting the stars got erased :(:mad: cause my "fat" ps3 model crashed ylod. Now I gotta start ALLL over w/ these flippin' time trials. I just lost my motivation to get my 100% w/ the trophies, who knows I'll probably get my motivation back someday cause I love this game and my ps3 slim is marvelous (even got ylod once w/ it and it still worked when I turned it back on :eek:):):).

Congratulations again Evster on your amazing achievement buddy. Must have taken some serious dedication for those 99 stars.

Edited by Dreadnought190

Man I can't believe all my data for getting the stars got erased :(:mad: cause my "fat" ps3 model crashed ylod. Now I gotta start ALLL over w/ these flippin' time trials. I just lost my motivation to get my 100% w/ the trophies, who knows I'll probably get my motivation back someday cause I love this game and my ps3 slim is marvelous (even got ylod once w/ it and it still worked when I turned it back on :eek:):):).

Congratulations again Evster on your amazing achievement buddy. Must have taken some serious dedication for those 99 stars.

Thanks!

I actually just got the YLOD too. I'm sending it back to Sony soon. I don't know if I'll lose my data or not. But if I do, I'll lose my 99 stars. :( But then again, it will give me more reason to play the game again. :D We'll see what happens.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Not going to lie.... I kind of want that image you made. Me likey.

Well...I'm at 53 and I just picked up the DLC for the first time and planned on finishing up. We'll see where I go with it.

Anyways congrats man.

:respect: :applause: :bow:

EDIT: WOW! I've somehow lost all my stars even though I still have my save data. Looks like it'll be a long road for me.

EDIT EDIT: I'm back up to 63!!!! If I get 99 I'm using that image!!!!

Edited by RedEye420