Is DLC getting a price drop anytime soon?

Lord Tony

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
They should give it a price drop because the game is so old. I would never pay $10 for some Mirror's Edge DLC at this point in time.

Exactly this.

Why not? If you like the game, paying 10$ instead of 5$ only makes you a better supporter of Dice :)

Not about liking the game. A brand new disc a year later is never the same price it was day one. Digital content shouldn't be exempt from that model either IMO. We can still support the dev with a price cut.

They're getting zero money from folks such as myself (and I'd bet I'm not in the minority) based on digital content not going on sale after a year or more being on the store. They'd get more of us supporting them through a discount.

Look at Steam if you want to see game sales that go up for a sale price.

Edited by Cyanide Breath Mint

i'd like a price cut too :| I would have aimed for 100% (even if all my stars are gone) if this game dlc was cheaper. I bought the game new back then for $20 at a store and $10 for about 9 more maps seems a bit odd. :/ ...ah well guess I'll have to fork over the dough if I plan to get 100%, then at least it would bring some life back to this game heh. still hoping though *goes back to playing other things* :cool: