Final boos not possible?

ImStylinOnYaBro

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Kept running in circles around him (mostly avoiding the lowly ninja enemies), till he paused, then spammed him with lightning or meteors. Kept Health, Kuji regeneration potions, flask of unstable energy for quick dispatching of multiple targets and lightning, meteor spells on quick select menu.

Make sure you have enough of these potions/ingredients to go into battle, else its becomes really difficult.

• 6 months later...
  • 7 months later...

The only items needed to fight this Boss are : Lightning Strike or Meteor Strike , lots of Ginseng potions to regenerate Kuji Magic and eventually flask of unstable energy. All the tips provided in this thread are usefull. Be sure when you are running from him to slow down time and refill Kuji when the bar goes about halfway so you can speed up when needed. On Hard, one or two lightning strikes from the evil warlord are suficient to kill you

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
Yeah I found him easy until the lightning attack which is hard, you have to use the time spell to slow down time, then you will have enought time to avoid his attacks.

that and spam the heck out with potions and meteor

in rare case you ran out of potions, posses a samurai with the spirit and run like hell, in case a lighting touches you, it "kill" the samurai but not you :)

• 1 month later...

I think that it's possible, but difficult, to beat him without the slow time spell or health/ki items. If you have enough ki you can mostly sprint away from the lightning attacks. The problem is keeping your ki up...to help with this, use the minions he summons. If you can take out a whole group of them you can usually pick up enough ki orbs to keep yourself going. And pace yourself with the offensive magic.

It's been quite a while since I did this but that's how I recall it, anyway.