Now You See Me ... Trophy Help

deanscottastley

Hi guys

Just wondering is a stealth attack when you are Hiro and you hold triangle for him to jump up in the air and take out several enemies, or is it when you take out an enemy without them seeing you which is a one hit kill.

Thanks, the guide wasn't too clear about this. Also if I take out some enemies then die and keep repeating that, will it count my kills ?

Dean147

nevermind, just got the trophy. you need to kill and enemy without them seeing you, its a one hit kill. pro tip : farm this on great river canyon at the start with the group of enemies (make sure you pass the checkpoint) then kill them and die. rinse repeat. takes about 30 minutes.

• 8 months later...
nevermind, just got the trophy. you need to kill and enemy without them seeing you, its a one hit kill. pro tip : farm this on great river canyon at the start with the group of enemies (make sure you pass the checkpoint) then kill them and die. rinse repeat. takes about 30 minutes.

Thanks! This worked like a charm! :cool:

the best place for me was, haunted forest :

2 squads of 5 either left or right of the main road (which don't run close together, so you can pick them off one by one)

also 4 on the main road (kill 1, then lure the rest in the woods and lose them behind a tree)

also small camp with some ninja's near checkpoint at the back

you can get 20+ stealth each time, till the first checkpoint

the best place for me was, haunted forest :

2 squads of 5 either left or right of the main road (which don't run close together, so you can pick them off one by one)

also 4 on the main road (kill 1, then lure the rest in the woods and lose them behind a tree)

also small camp with some ninja's near checkpoint at the back

you can get 20+ stealth each time, till the first checkpoint

i just got the platinum on mini ninjas and the easiest way i found to get the stealth attack trophy was on lvl great river canyon go to 1st checkpoint and u need to hav da camouflage spell. anyway carry on when u get to near da bridge use camouflage spell and go in between the 1st and second guy. hold L2 and square. then let them kill u and keep repeating. u will get 3 - 6 kills per try. HOPE IT HELPS

• 11 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
i just got the platinum on mini ninjas and the easiest way i found to get the stealth attack trophy was on lvl great river canyon go to 1st checkpoint and u need to hav da camouflage spell. anyway carry on when u get to near da bridge use camouflage spell and go in between the 1st and second guy. hold L2 and square. then let them kill u and keep repeating. u will get 3 - 6 kills per try. HOPE IT HELPS

I also did it in 'Great River Canyon'.

You don't even need the Camouflage spell for it.

Go to the first checkpoint, sprint to the bridge,

hide in the grass, go on the ledge in the grass and stealth kill.

You can get 3-4 with this method, without using the spell.

And put the game on Hard, that way you get killed faster :p

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
I also did it in 'Great River Canyon'.

You don't even need the Camouflage spell for it.

Go to the first checkpoint, sprint to the bridge,

hide in the grass, go on the ledge in the grass and stealth kill.

You can get 3-4 with this method, without using the spell.

And put the game on Hard, that way you get killed faster :p

^this!

Worked like a charm, got my stealth kills in no time.

• 2 months later...

What I did to make it faster, I used Hiro's special move, triangle, and I would do this while stalking a group from the grass. I think it was the Great River Canyon. No one notices when you break cover and then strike the whole group. Half way into the game, with minimal grinding of that technique, I got the trophy. Better to get 4 or 5 kills than stalk for one.