About to start this one, any suggestions?

Kydrone

I platted this game a while ago. Make sure you hit hard difficulty straight off, and you choose if you want to complete it in one play through. You could just beat the game on hard then go back and get collectables or just do it in one play through. Be sure to read the road map and trophy guides and you will find this an enjoyable game.

I'd recommend getting all the collectables as you go. These being:

Jizo Statues

Animals

Tengu Quests

Ingredients (easy to get without trying very hard)

Temple Visits

I'd also recommend making a conscious effort to use Futo to kill an enemy on every level available, as well as try and get as many stealth kills as you go. My stealth kills trophy popped shortly before the end of the game, and it was good to know that it was taken care of without having to revisit chapters and farm it.

• 4 months later...
Hey everyone, like the title says... I'm planning on starting this game today /tomorrow anything I should know ahead of time?

Thanks!

This game is great! Platinumed it ages ago but I recommend starting on the easier level and getting all the other trophies except Hard Little Ninja out of the way. Hard mode is SUPER EASY in this game.

You can literally run through the levels without fighting many enemies (there are a few exceptions including bosses), just run right by them until you get to the end.

So I suggest enjoying a fun game on an easier level, and then just fly through your last trophy.

Enjoy it.

CrazyApes

• 1 month later...

I finished Hard last night and like most people have said, its not too difficult. It took me two evenings with no guides to find the temples, get ingredients, uncage all the animals... only thing I missed is Futo and 3 of the Jizo statues.

So, Id recommend making a concsious effort to use Futo on each level. The game itself isnt very hard but its quite alot of fun if you mix it up a bit. And as said above, the music is real nice :D