XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > M (PS3) > Mini Ninjas

Old 04-21-2010, 07:02 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default About to start this one, any suggestions?

Hey everyone, like the title says... I'm planning on starting this game today /tomorrow anything I should know ahead of time?

Thanks!
Kydrone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 09:01 PM   #2 (permalink)

Awards Showcase First PS4 Game Nights   Member of the Month Winner   Community Gaming Event Gold   Bronzer Than Nothing   Jack of All Trades   Helping Hand   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   5,000 Posts   I Beat the Staff Too!!!!   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Silver Trophy Guide Submitter   Bronze Road Map Submitter
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)

I platted this game a while ago. Make sure you hit hard difficulty straight off, and you choose if you want to complete it in one play through. You could just beat the game on hard then go back and get collectables or just do it in one play through. Be sure to read the road map and trophy guides and you will find this an enjoyable game.
Old 04-21-2010, 09:31 PM   #3 (permalink)

Thanks Ed! Yea I'm looking forward to it, I heard the music is pretty nice.
Kydrone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 12:29 PM   #4 (permalink)

I'd recommend getting all the collectables as you go. These being:

Jizo Statues
Animals
Tengu Quests
Ingredients (easy to get without trying very hard)
Temple Visits

I'd also recommend making a conscious effort to use Futo to kill an enemy on every level available, as well as try and get as many stealth kills as you go. My stealth kills trophy popped shortly before the end of the game, and it was good to know that it was taken care of without having to revisit chapters and farm it.
Old 04-26-2010, 05:04 PM   #5 (permalink)

Thanks for the tips!
Old 09-14-2010, 06:54 PM   #6 (permalink)

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)

yeah, thanks, think i'll start this one soon too.

trophiehunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 10:02 AM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kydrone View Post
Hey everyone, like the title says... I'm planning on starting this game today /tomorrow anything I should know ahead of time?

Thanks!
This game is great! Platinumed it ages ago but I recommend starting on the easier level and getting all the other trophies except Hard Little Ninja out of the way. Hard mode is SUPER EASY in this game.

You can literally run through the levels without fighting many enemies (there are a few exceptions including bosses), just run right by them until you get to the end.

So I suggest enjoying a fun game on an easier level, and then just fly through your last trophy.

Enjoy it.

CrazyApes
CrazyApes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 07:48 AM   #8 (permalink)

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

I finished Hard last night and like most people have said, its not too difficult. It took me two evenings with no guides to find the temples, get ingredients, uncage all the animals... only thing I missed is Futo and 3 of the Jizo statues.
So, Id recommend making a concsious effort to use Futo on each level. The game itself isnt very hard but its quite alot of fun if you mix it up a bit. And as said above, the music is real nice

Online Gaming Quest Priorities:

Ace Combat Assault Horizon, Alien Breed Impact 3, Arcana Heart 3, Army of Two: 40th Day, Bulletstorm, Call of Juarez: The Cartel, Dead Rising 2: OTR, GTA 4 (Fly the Coop), Hard Corp: Uprising, Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2, Operation Flashpoint: Red River (+DLC), Quantum of Solace, Resident Evil 5 (DLC), Transformers: FoC, Uncharted 2 (DLC), Way of the Samurai 4
kraven_15 is offline   Reply With Quote