eat my dust

crazyfrog

I've Platinum'd this game and this didn't give me any trouble ^^

If i remember you do your special with triangle using the character 'Tora' and you just keep it pressed down till you special finishes and whilst doing that you attack people at the same time, the amount of enemies that you need to hit/kill is uncertain as people have had diffrent things happen >.<

But yeah just keep doing the special in a group of enemies and you should have the trophy in no time ^^

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I've Platinum'd this game and this didn't give me any trouble ^^

If i remember you do your special with triangle using the character 'Tora' and you just keep it pressed down till you special finishes and whilst doing that you attack people at the same time, the amount of enemies that you need to hit/kill is uncertain as people have had diffrent things happen >.<

But yeah just keep doing the special in a group of enemies and you should have the trophy in no time ^^

NO you dont have to kill any enemies. I remember as soon as I unlocked Tora, I filled those 3 red energy orbs and took flask of strange brew. I ran like hell pressing triangle (As far as I could go). I repeated it a few times and I got the trophy. I never used that ability on enemies.

• 1 month later...

I just got this and can confirm that you don't need to hit any enemies, you just have to run a certain distance. The trophy popped while I was simply running around.

Just make sure that you have a full stamina bar when you activate the special move

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...