XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > M (PS3) > Mini Ninjas

Old 10-19-2009, 08:19 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Question on ''Now you see me...'' trophy

This is the trophy for defeating 100 enemies with stealth attack, witch means sneaking behind someone and kill him 1 shot.

Is there a checkpoint in a level where it is really easy to get this trophy fast? Somewhere you can stealth attack a mob near a checkpoint then load the checkpoint back over and over?

~Blank friend requests are ignored and deleted~
d4ngelz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 09:32 PM   #2 (permalink)

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by d4ngelz View Post
This is the trophy for defeating 100 enemies with stealth attack, witch means sneaking behind someone and kill him 1 shot.

Is there a checkpoint in a level where it is really easy to get this trophy fast? Somewhere you can stealth attack a mob near a checkpoint then load the checkpoint back over and over?
Its not that bad of a grind to get this trophy. On my first play through I barely killed anybody stealth so on my final playthrough I tried to kill as many ninjas as I could and the trophy popped up. I would say the 2nd level is the best place to get your stealth kills very easily. If not just play through some of your favorite levels and concentrate on stealth kills and you'll be good. I don't know if you can keep reloading and killing the same ninjas over an over till you get to 100 though
Old 10-20-2009, 09:58 AM   #3 (permalink)

I just finished it and found the best way to do it. First you load chapter 2 ''Leaving Home''. Then when you get to the river you have to cross, right at the beginning, cross it at the far right, so when you get to the other side the enemies wont see you. Then sneak in the grass with L2 until you get to the main road, you will see 5 or 6 footmans coming along the road. At this point you wait hidden in the grass until they bypass you. Then you should see a checkpoint on the left side of the road, hit it. Now all you have to do is sneak behind one of the 5-6 footmans that bypassed you earlier, once you killed 1 with stealth attack just load back the checkpoint and do it again. I managed to get all the 100 stealth kills in under 30mins this way.

~Blank friend requests are ignored and deleted~

Last edited by d4ngelz; 10-20-2009 at 11:05 AM.
d4ngelz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 06:56 AM   #4 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to djhoch1226

Awards Showcase Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Quote:
I just finished it and found the best way to do it. First you load chapter 2 ''Leaving Home''. Then when you get to the river you have to cross, right at the beginning, cross it at the far right, so when you get to the other side the enemies wont see you. Then sneak in the grass with L2 until you get to the main road, you will see 5 or 6 footmans coming along the road. At this point you wait hidden in the grass until they bypass you. Then you should see a checkpoint on the left side of the road, hit it. Now all you have to do is sneak behind one of the 5-6 footmans that bypassed you earlier, once you killed 1 with stealth attack just load back the checkpoint and do it again. I managed to get all the 100 stealth kills in under 30mins this way.
Worked like a charm thanks. I actually tried to get as many stealth kills as I could during my playthrough but I came up 26 shy, using this method I got 1-3 per try, took me 5 minutes to get what I needed.

Thanks again.

55 games. 54 platinums. 54 100%'s.

The Ten Commandments of Trophies

djhoch1226 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 09:00 AM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Little improvements: After checkpoint restart, cast Time slow spell and during attack hold L2 and smash [] button repeatedly. If lucky, you can kill all six footmans in sneak mode
Lei.CZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 10:05 PM   #6 (permalink)

Awards Showcase First PS4 Game Nights   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Gold Submission   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)

Nice tip guys i tried through the game to do as many as i could but with collecting stuff was hard took me like 10 minutes with this tip cheers guys
Old 05-04-2010, 12:59 PM   #7 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to Rleeson85

just do this move anytime u can honestly its the best way to play anyway to make thing easy. ALSO a little later maybe 1/3 through you will get a camo spell which also count as kills for this trophy thats how I got it plus its the best spell besides the last one you get! I got this trophy right after the 2nd boss level
Rleeson85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 12:36 AM   #8 (permalink)

Thanks for the tips, these worked better than the youtube videos I found.
scottq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 08:30 AM   #9 (permalink)

if you just try to get as many as you play youll get it b4 the end. if there are large groups of mobs get the stealth attack and use a smoke bomb. i found stealth atach from grass across a narrow path and roll into the grass on the opposite side hid me well so i could go agian.
mort_hbeb9786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 09:43 AM   #10 (permalink)

Default time jutsu

i dont know if anyone has added this already but the time spell allows you enough time to 1 hit kill the whole 6 man troop in the leaving home level and the 2 guards on the burnt bridge
ANIMAZE24LIFE is offline   Reply With Quote