Question on ''Now you see me...'' trophy

d4ngelz

This is the trophy for defeating 100 enemies with stealth attack, witch means sneaking behind someone and kill him 1 shot.

Is there a checkpoint in a level where it is really easy to get this trophy fast? Somewhere you can stealth attack a mob near a checkpoint then load the checkpoint back over and over?

This is the trophy for defeating 100 enemies with stealth attack, witch means sneaking behind someone and kill him 1 shot.

Is there a checkpoint in a level where it is really easy to get this trophy fast? Somewhere you can stealth attack a mob near a checkpoint then load the checkpoint back over and over?

Its not that bad of a grind to get this trophy. On my first play through I barely killed anybody stealth so on my final playthrough I tried to kill as many ninjas as I could and the trophy popped up. I would say the 2nd level is the best place to get your stealth kills very easily. If not just play through some of your favorite levels and concentrate on stealth kills and you'll be good. I don't know if you can keep reloading and killing the same ninjas over an over till you get to 100 though

I just finished it and found the best way to do it. First you load chapter 2 ''Leaving Home''. Then when you get to the river you have to cross, right at the beginning, cross it at the far right, so when you get to the other side the enemies wont see you. Then sneak in the grass with L2 until you get to the main road, you will see 5 or 6 footmans coming along the road. At this point you wait hidden in the grass until they bypass you. Then you should see a checkpoint on the left side of the road, hit it. Now all you have to do is sneak behind one of the 5-6 footmans that bypassed you earlier, once you killed 1 with stealth attack just load back the checkpoint and do it again. I managed to get all the 100 stealth kills in under 30mins this way.

Edited by d4ngelz

• 6 months later...
I just finished it and found the best way to do it. First you load chapter 2 ''Leaving Home''. Then when you get to the river you have to cross, right at the beginning, cross it at the far right, so when you get to the other side the enemies wont see you. Then sneak in the grass with L2 until you get to the main road, you will see 5 or 6 footmans coming along the road. At this point you wait hidden in the grass until they bypass you. Then you should see a checkpoint on the left side of the road, hit it. Now all you have to do is sneak behind one of the 5-6 footmans that bypassed you earlier, once you killed 1 with stealth attack just load back the checkpoint and do it again. I managed to get all the 100 stealth kills in under 30mins this way.

Worked like a charm thanks. I actually tried to get as many stealth kills as I could during my playthrough but I came up 26 shy, using this method I got 1-3 per try, took me 5 minutes to get what I needed.

Thanks again.

• 2 weeks later...

Little improvements: After checkpoint restart, cast Time slow spell and during attack hold L2 and smash [] button repeatedly. If lucky, you can kill all six footmans in sneak mode

just do this move anytime u can honestly its the best way to play anyway to make thing easy. ALSO a little later maybe 1/3 through you will get a camo spell which also count as kills for this trophy thats how I got it plus its the best spell besides the last one you get! I got this trophy right after the 2nd boss level

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Ok, let me tell you all the easiest way to get this while you are playing the game. When you reach lvl 15 (max) you can control the small blue samurai with the spirit transfer magic. From you get it take control of a blue samurai, and once you are holding L2 in the ememy's presence they will not be alarmed by your presence, from there just kill everyone with a stealth kill. You can get this easily with in the last two stages of the game. And I should mention... this will not work for the Big brute samurai or the fast teleporting ninja enemy. ;)

• 6 months later...
Ok, let me tell you all the easiest way to get this while you are playing the game. When you reach lvl 15 (max) you can control the small blue samurai with the spirit transfer magic. From you get it take control of a blue samurai, and once you are holding L2 in the ememy's presence they will not be alarmed by your presence, from there just kill everyone with a stealth kill. You can get this easily with in the last two stages of the game. And I should mention... this will not work for the Big brute samurai or the fast teleporting ninja enemy. ;)

that's a very creative way!

I was doing it with the leaf spell and then i read this.

*sigh* it's gonna take a while to 100 and there's no counter which makes it even worse!