Is this game fun?

Moose_PS3T

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

For most people a rental is recommended. However, I bought it and don't regret adding it to my game collection. It's short and simple but what it lacks in length and complexity it makes up for in style and charm. One of the most enjoyable and visually beautiful games I've played since Flower. A very fun and relaxing game, rent it.

For most people a rental is recommended. However, I bought it and don't regret adding it to my game collection. It's short and simple but what it lacks in length and complexity it makes up for in style and charm. One of the most enjoyable and visually beautiful games I've played since Flower. A very fun and relaxing game, rent it.

Co-Signed!!!! I'm glad I bought it even though I platinumed it and will never play it again

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This was better than I thought it would be, but would recommend as a rental only. There is no reason to go back and play again and it's a one play platinum if you follow guides.

The art and characters are very well designed. If you like Japanese culture this is a great representation of that in a more childish art style. I'm 27 and thought it was pretty damn good.

• 2 weeks later...

I just picked this game up today and am enjoying it. I actually played the demo some time ago when that was released on PSN but never got around to buying the retail version. I'm not too far into the game, though, but so far I'm enjoying it a lot. It's a very relaxed and musically soothing venture.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...