Who Is Getting This?

Pottersfield610

is it everything you hoped for? how are the trophies so far? I liked the demo but I am hesitant on picking this up.

Definately better than I thought it was going to be. See I'm a huge fan of "ninja(s)" and when I heard they were coming out with this game I was alil hesitant cuz it was cartoon animation. Then when the demo came out I played & beat it and knew I was DEFINATELY getting this game. Once I popped that bad boy in & actually got to playing the official game, I came away even happier cuz this game is totally different then what I'm used to playing. I don't think I will EVER platinum a game or get 100% but I will try to make Mini Ninjas my first :cool:(P) Graphics play at 720p and look fantastic so thats another plus.

Definately better than I thought it was going to be. See I'm a huge fan of "ninja(s)" and when I heard they were coming out with this game I was alil hesitant cuz it was cartoon animation. Then when the demo came out I played & beat it and knew I was DEFINATELY getting this game. Once I popped that bad boy in & actually got to playing the official game, I came away even happier cuz this game is totally different then what I'm used to playing. I don't think I will EVER platinum a game or get 100% but I will try to make Mini Ninjas my first :cool:(P) Graphics play at 720p and look fantastic so thats another plus.

sweet thanks for the "first look" review :D I'll definitely look into it

Okay, I randomly downloaded the Demo (I never heard of the game before) and I really enjoyed it, but I felt it was a bit easy and could imagine that it's kinda short.

So I'm thinking: should I just rent it?

A few of you already played it and I read someone already got Platinum in it, so, how long is the game, and how difficult is it?

We're not talking about good or not, I think it's good so that doesn't matter. I just want to decide on the rent or buy question in regard to the lenght and difficulty of the game.

:)