Stop! Futo Time!

CaptainCutscene

I'm not sure if this page is as active as it once was, but here goes.

I'm one trophy away from reaching Platinum in this game and I was wondering exactly how the Stop! Futo Time trophy works.

Do I need to run through every level (apart from boss levels) from start to finish killing something with Futo? Or can I simply enter a level, kill something then quit out to the next one?

• 10 months later...
  • 9 months later...
I'm not sure if this page is as active as it once was, but here goes.

Let's make it active then shall we :D

(B) Stop... Futo Time! glitched on me... Upon starting the game, I made sure I was going to use Futo in every level... not as often as Hiro but I made sure I used him knowing that there is this trophy for that...

However having finished the game on HARD difficulty, the trophy did not pinged! Okay so I gave it the benefit of the doubt and RE-PLAYED EVERY CHAPTER sans the boss fights coz only Hiro can be played with that... and again the trophy did not pop-up via chapter select. I even played through the whole levels!

I've just decided to go for a second playthrough, deleted my game save and played it on an easy-speedrun - skipping all collectibles and most enemies (if I could) and finally got it on the last chapter prior to the evil Samurai boss fight...

This trophy is moody! It chose to piss me off :confused:

Edited by Naps