now you see me ....

Dai060588

Can someone confirm a few things here as this is the last trophy I need and it is really p***ing me off :)

1. Who is the best character to use doing this?

2. what is the best attack to use as everytime I go to do this the attack I use only seems to damage a foe and at this point I have been seen so any hits after will not be a "stealth kill"

• 6 months later...

Honestly, how does this trophy work? It seems simple enough. I've been at it in the Great River Canyon for nearly an hour now and still nothing. Maybe I'm not doing it right? I sneak up in stealth using either the Camouflage magic, or hiding in the grass. Then I hold the SQUARE button. I've also tried just mashing the SQUARE button as some guides suggest.

The trouble is that Hiro never kills anything in one hit. And as soon as he attacks stealth is broken. So any kills after that probably don't count.

Such a stupid trophy and also the last one I need.

I think Shun (the archer) is a better choice, hide in the grass and shoot at one smaller enemy, preferably from behind. Although other enemies will then run to your position to investigate, if you're far away you have enough time to move while staying hidden in the grass so they won't find you. Wait until they return, then repeat this procedure...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

... if you remember the path to Old Mountain Road that passes through a very long stairway in the Grassy Hills chapter... the enemies will respawn infinitely as long as you leave the flute-playing-mage-with-a-monster-transforming-portal (located on the 4 archer tower camp) alive. It's the second one as the first one you'll encounter will be at the minion camp by the hill (saving Tora)...

Leaving him alive will give you a steady stream of samurai minions. The best part is, they won't go beyond half the stairway... I would attract them next to the "checkpoint area" and lead them upwards... I press :l2: for stealth mode (with the stealth icon active) > wait for them to give up and turn around > then press :circle: for a sprint run and :square: for a stealth insta-kill... not long enough I got (S) Now You See Me...

I also used this technique for the (B) Bow Before Me and I am sure it can be done with the others...

Edited by Naps