Worth £6?

JackParke

• 3 months later...

I would say it's worth it, but paying 6GBP for something that cost 4.99GBP today on play.com is perhaps not worth it! xD Damn, I purchased it for about double the price, and thought it was worth one playthrough, but nothing more than that. The collectibles etc made me very bored of the game as well, and the simple battlesystem and not very much variation in gameplay didn't make it any better. If you like platforming it's cool, but I think the game fit better for younger player.

EDIT:

It's already sold out at play.com now. :p

Edited by MMDE

i bought it 2 years ago and i decided yesterday to play it again so i could sell it. i have a rack of 50 games beside my tv and its full of games I'm yet to plat. Definately worth £6 or £4.99 probably less on amazon. i just don't like hanging onto games I'm never going to play again. It could have been better if they had put in a mini-games section to keep people playing it after they complete it.

• 1 month later...
i bought it 2 years ago and i decided yesterday to play it again so i could sell it. i have a rack of 50 games beside my tv and its full of games I'm yet to plat. Definately worth £6 or £4.99 probably less on amazon. i just don't like hanging onto games I'm never going to play again. It could have been better if they had put in a mini-games section to keep people playing it after they complete it.

True, the game got very little replay value. So I'd say it's a rental, or a really cheap purchase.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...