XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > > >

Old 02-18-2012, 01:01 PM   #1
Devotheus

Default 3rd Little Sister issue on Operations

I'm having a problem... rescued those first two sisters normally, continued my quest and accidentally killed the third Lancer Daddy which wasn't travelling with his Little Sister. Now I can't get neither Little Sister nor Big Daddy to spawn so I could collect that last remaining Sister. Been travelling back and forth almost an hour already and only constantly meeting up with Alpha Series and generic splicers. Annoying as hell... maybe I just finish it and reload the autosave and hope I can find the 3rd on on my 2nd playthrough.

Anyone else had issues with Big Daddies not respawning?
Old 02-18-2012, 01:06 PM   #2
dividedbyn1ght

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devotheus View Post
I'm having a problem... rescued those first two sisters normally, continued my quest and accidentally killed the third Lancer Daddy which wasn't travelling with his Little Sister. Now I can't get neither Little Sister nor Big Daddy to spawn so I could collect that last remaining Sister. Been travelling back and forth almost an hour already and only constantly meeting up with Alpha Series and generic splicers. Annoying as hell... maybe I just finish it and reload the autosave and hope I can find the 3rd on on my 2nd playthrough.

Anyone else had issues with Big Daddies not respawning?
I had this same problem yesterday. I ran around the entire map about 20 times trying to find the 3rd little sister because I killed the Lancer Big Daddy. The Big Daddies do respawn, but they take forever to respawn. If you find a Big daddy that doesn't have a little sister with it, just follow the Big Daddy for a little while and he will eventually go to one of the Holes in the walls and get a little sister.
Old 12-03-2012, 04:58 PM   #3
vikebone

Send a message via AIM to vikebone

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Silver   1,000 Posts   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

I had the same problem in that I accidentally killed the Big Daddy who is supposed to carry the 3rd Little Sister. After running back to the beginning of the level, he thankfully respawned and then I followed him to a vent, where he pounded on it until the Little Sister appeared. I was definitely worried that I wasn't going to be able to do the last rescue though.

My Favorite Platinums:
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, Ghostbusters: The Video Game, Star Wars: The Force Unleashed, Fallout 3, Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, Enslaved: Odyssey To The West, Heavy Rain, InFamous, Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception, Assassin's Creed II, Uncharted: Golden Abyss

vikebone is offline   Reply With Quote