3rd Little Sister issue on Operations

Devotheus

I'm having a problem... rescued those first two sisters normally, continued my quest and accidentally killed the third Lancer Daddy which wasn't travelling with his Little Sister. Now I can't get neither Little Sister nor Big Daddy to spawn so I could collect that last remaining Sister. Been travelling back and forth almost an hour already and only constantly meeting up with Alpha Series and generic splicers. Annoying as hell... maybe I just finish it and reload the autosave and hope I can find the 3rd on on my 2nd playthrough.

Anyone else had issues with Big Daddies not respawning?

I'm having a problem... rescued those first two sisters normally, continued my quest and accidentally killed the third Lancer Daddy which wasn't travelling with his Little Sister. Now I can't get neither Little Sister nor Big Daddy to spawn so I could collect that last remaining Sister. Been travelling back and forth almost an hour already and only constantly meeting up with Alpha Series and generic splicers. Annoying as hell... maybe I just finish it and reload the autosave and hope I can find the 3rd on on my 2nd playthrough.

Anyone else had issues with Big Daddies not respawning?

I had this same problem yesterday. I ran around the entire map about 20 times trying to find the 3rd little sister because I killed the Lancer Big Daddy. The Big Daddies do respawn, but they take forever to respawn. If you find a Big daddy that doesn't have a little sister with it, just follow the Big Daddy for a little while and he will eventually go to one of the Holes in the walls and get a little sister.

• 9 months later...

I had the same problem in that I accidentally killed the Big Daddy who is supposed to carry the 3rd Little Sister. After running back to the beginning of the level, he thankfully respawned and then I followed him to a vent, where he pounded on it until the Little Sister appeared. I was definitely worried that I wasn't going to be able to do the last rescue though.

• 9 years later...

i just had this issue as well. i killed the daddy when the agressive daddies spawned. run around many times to find the damn daddy with the little sister
solution: run back to the begin of the level - save the game and close it. restart the game and all spawns should be fixed. this post is 10years old by now and i had this issues during the remastered gameplay as well

• Like 1