Trophy Boosting Thread (Read First Post!)

Arie2929

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/news/boosting1.png

Trophy Boosting Thread

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

To make everyone's life easier during boosting, please ensure you're familiar with the methods used to boost this game before you start.

If the boosting method requires a group to be organized and set up, please keep all discussions and planning in the boosting thread. Please do not create another thread.

Boosting Method:

If you feel that there's a much better and more preferred boosting method for certain online trophies not found in this thread or in the Trophy Guide, please post it in the

Feedback Forums. Please do not post here, as it will be missed.

Your post should Look something like this:

PSN ID: Arie2929

Looking For: (whatever) co-op partner, rail trophy, etc.

Have to offer:

Mic?: yes or no

This is only for boosting things such as the rail, and the end trophies. You can also boost the blaze rod trophy.

-Arie2929

Edited by Terminator
Added a link to the stickied Guide.

PSN ID: Sylon08

Trophy: The only one I'm interested in boosting for is On a Rail, but I wouldn't mind checking out The End if anyone is interested. I think those couple trophies would be the most time consuming.

I would be willing to help out someone in their worlds to help them with their trophies. Minecraft is so much more fun with other people than doing it solo.

EDIT!

Heading over to Afghanistan so I will not be on my PS3 for about a year, thus I will not be able to be on to boost Minecraft. I got about 50 PS3T members the trophies so I feel good about helping! See you all next year!

Edited by rainteal

*Re-post from other thread*

I built the rail track last night and got the trophy. I will be on at 19:00 EST tonight and will open my world up for friends. If you wish to come over and use the track tonight or throughout the weekend send a friend request to rainteal with "PS3T Minecart" in the message so I know who you are. I use Skype for communication in game if you care to hang out and play after getting the trophy.

Look forward to helping anyone out!

A few people sent me friend requests that got screwed up because I was at max friends. I fixed the issue but lost the requests. I am not blowing anyone off, so please resend your request if I haven't added you! I'm on now and will be late into the night EST.

Im looking for people who can join us in our minecraft world. We are mining goods and we are trying to make railroad to other locations to explore the world of minecraft. So far we have found a few diamonds and we have make house that has reached over the clouds.

WE ARE LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE MIC and creativity!!!

Add me: JM312_FAM26

Time Zone: Pacific Time Zone (UTC-08:00)

P.S. Me and my buddy work so if you are determined to have a crazy gaming schedule feel free to add us

PSN ID: MGSolid_Snake

Looking for anyone to help me find a nether fortress for supplies to make a brewing station. Also interested in finding the end and beating the dragon. I also need the pigs fly trophy. All help is appreciated. I will supply any and all players with diamond armor, tools and weapons. Theres plenty to go around. I have a track built for anyone who needs the rail trophy. Add me!

I am on eastern time. I will be on with in a hour or 2 at the latest.

I have a mic.

Edited by MGSolid_Snake

Im looking for help with the On a Rail trophy since its the most troublesome trophy for me, I can help anyone in return.

Im online most of the day and I have a mic

PSN id: Shadowdark9

Friend request rainteal and use my track. I have had about 10 PS3T players come through and get the trophy in the past few hours.

Hi all.

If anybody here wants the "On A Rail" trophy, I can help. Also I can help with "Into The Nether" if you like.

I ask for nothing in return, but please if you do send me a message/friend request, please say that you are after the above trophies so I don't accidentally deny :)

I'll be doing this for most likely a few weeks so if you are reading this a few weeks later, don't worry as I can most likely still help out.

PSN ID: RCN886

Cheers!

Edited by RCN886