Mind Jacker question..

Bandar

Edit: I see you already did add me from the boosting thread.

I'd imagine it's if you're hosting because it says "with hackers present," meaning not you since you're a host and not a hacker. I have no way of knowing for sure, though.

We could also allow red hackers in to get those 50 wins and kills trophies along the way and if we're just outmatched, we can kick them and go on with the campaign.

Edited by Riotcraft

• 1 month later...

i will also confirm, it appears that it doesn't have to be consecutive levels.

i finally got my mind jacker trophy today. i started the game yesterday and played for like 4-5 hours. the first few levels i had no hackers. after got a few hackers. i had this one blue hacker stay with me for a while. i woulda kept going but i was really tired.

i started up again today, and again for the first few sections, i did not have any hackers. then a blue hacker joined me for awhile, and after clearing a few more sections, i got my trophy.

so you definitely do not have to do it in consecutive sections. i did not use level select as i am still going thru my first playthrough of the story. but just thought i'd mention that, in case people were wondering. it doesnt have to be consistent/consectuve levels/sections. you can stop and come back to it

ETA:

just looked at my trophies. i got mind jacker right after getting the quick mover story based trophy.

Ste

Edited by whenthetidalhits

• 3 months later...