XP Boosting Tip

The-Captain-388

I just posted this in the thread for the guide, but just in case it gets lost in the shuffle, here it is:

FYI ~ THES79 and I found an excellent way to boost XP if anyone needs it. Unfortunately, we didn't figure this out until I was almost at Level 50, but it definitely works well.

What you do is have a friend host, go to Chapter 03-1 (there are others that would work, but we used this one) and the person needing XP joins as a Red hacker at the beginning of the level. Once they can, the Red hacker should join in, mind hack an enemy, and run around the corner to where Jim & Rebecca start. We found that if you headshot kill Jim as the Host, you gain 200 XP every time. The best plan to run up XP quickly, is to have the host mind hack Jim, then the Red hacker headshots Jim (which kicks the host out of him), wait for Rebecca to heal him, then have the host mind hack back into Jim again. Rinse and repeat.

We racked up 3600 XP in 3-4 minutes by using this method. In theory, that means you could get to Level 50 in less than an hour once you've unlocked this mission. Hope that helps. :D