Military Madness: Nectaris

It's finally here!

Am I the only old TG-16 geek in the ps3t community? I've been anxiously awaiting this one since the announcement. I'm currently working my way through the campaigns, but if anyone wants to boost the Online trophies, let me know.

Feel free to add me as a friend for 'em - OneIdJack73 is my PSN name. Just be sure to specify that it's for these trophies.

See you on the moon!

Jack

Lol I never had a t 16 wasen't even born yet but when they remade this game (I forgot for what system)I always wanted to play it cuz it reminded me of panzer general so much and I was suprised to see it come out on the ps3 of all gaming systems but I don't know iif you can boost the online trophies because they're scoreboard matches and im thinking they probaly work the same way as MvsC2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just bought a PS3 two weeks ago and I've slowly been working my way trough the PSN games. I'm on Flower and Last Guy right now, and Military Madness and R&C: Quest for Booty are up next on my to do list.

It seems we'll have to rely on each other here in the forum to achieve the online trophies since it appears not many have purchased (or are going to purchase) this great game.

Loved the TG-16 version (own it on Wii VC) and look forward to finish this version as well.

EdEN, Lucksi:

I still need a few of the online trophies. Feel free to add me on the PSN and we can grab some of them.

PSN: OneIdJack73

Hey all, i just need the multiplayer 'reach lvl 50' trophy if anyone needs ANY online trophy and could help me out that would be awesome!

Also, does anyone know where you can find a detailed walkthrough for the campaign levels??

PSN: DrunkenSushi

• 2 weeks later...